Hey all, i wanted to know if practicing more than one song at a time is "incorrect" practice? For me I'd probably spend more time practicing if i had two songs than one, because usually i get sick of one and quit, but if i had another one I'd just play that for a while.

Oh, and speaking of practice, can anyone recommend a classic rock song that i could practice finger-picking with? I'm just starting to learn how so it has to be really simple, maybe even more than Stairway to heaven or Under the Bridge.

Thanks to all in advance!!!

~Mortified
MY STUFF

Epiphone Les Paul Standard-Ebony
Silvertone 10 wt Amp
Digitech RP50

Quote by AmonMortem
This is the Internet. Men are men, and girls are FBI agents in disguise.

Member #19 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
If you say in the starting post that you feel more comfortable when practicing more then one song at a time, then you already have the answer. Don't you?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Hey,

I'm no expert on the guitar, but I also have to play more than one song at a time in order to keep playing constantly. Another way is to find a big song. I once played the same song for an entire afternoon, and it was great

As for being a good practicing habit... Well, it does make you pick up the guitar, doesn't it?
Dust in the wind by kansas and there is no way to incorrectly practice
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
try hotel california awesome picking
try learning 2 songs at once either way its going to take about the some time to learn