Page 1 of 3
Ive never been addicted to anything before. Ive never known what it was like to want need something so badly that your heart and mind give in to its power. I have recently started to realize my addiction. Its not completely out of hand yet, but I fear that within a few months I could be on the verge of needing an intervention. I thought I had a strong will, turns out I do not. My addiction is so acute that I can tell the slightest differences between one brand and another, Ive eaten two bags of bagels already today. I have eaten nearly 20 bags of bagels in 4 days. Im starting to get scared. Ive actually screamed, and cursed at my own mother for not buying Thomas Brand. Instead she bought Schwebles. I cursed at her for buying the wrong butter. I want butter than had been churned with cream, nothing salty and nasty country crock ****.

I need help.

This thread is not a joke, I am completely 100% serious.
Quote by Paquijón
I think you should be more concerned with the fact that you were listening to Serj Tankian.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Bagel addiction is no joke. Seek medical attention soon, or soon there will be no going back.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Cereal?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

What a crappy addiction.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Bagels are awesome. What's the problem?
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Well, at least you're not heating them up and having sex with them...

...Are you?
I'm so sorry. I'm addicted to Coca Cola myself, I hope withdrawal isn't too bad for you.

If you're serious, i do suggest getting help. Flipping out about trivial things like that can't be healthy
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

1) Put poop on bagel
2) Eat bagel
3) Don't like bagel
4) Repeat as needed
5) ????
6) PROFIT!!!
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Same thing happened with me and oatmeal, I cursed out my mother because she bought the wrong brand
i'm addicted to threads that fail epically...damn you STOP MAKING THEM!! JUST STOP!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Eat some egg bagels then you'll be addicted
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
hahaha, this thread is ridiculous. I was waiting for you to say you were addicted to fapping, when you said bagels i was pleasently suprised.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Oh, I was worried you were addicted to the Pit. This is much less serious. On a more serious note. . .

Do a bagel roll.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Quote by Johnny Trash

2 weeks without a bagle...im not sure what the withdrawal is like tbh

Death.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
LOL Nice.... I think you forgot to mention your addiction to wine and cheese.
~Gigantic Underøath fan~
Quote by Jammin'
you've been playing for 7 to 8 EIGHTS?

Also check out my band Smiles In Sickness
watch 2 girls 1 bagel, then you wont be addicted
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
So you're telling me out of all the possible life-threatening addictions to choose from, you pussied out and got strung out on bagels?.......

Bagels are disgusting, they're like unsweetened donuts with rigamortis.
Funny words.
Quote by GnR_ROK

What a crappy addiction.

Quote by kaptink
Well, at least you're not heating them up and having sex with them...

...Are you?

best posts ever...

I'm going to make a bagel! Do you use cream cheese or what?
get someone to kill you.. because this is something a normal human being can get over..

*sniff* poor dad...
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
oh ****ing ****.
dear god GET MEDICAL HELP
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
*gets down on one knee*

No, im not going to marry you, i dont want a begal obsessed wierdo lying in bed next to me, but i am going to say one thing!
you have the power, my son, you have the will, god gave you the will, god gave you everything, thank the lord for what you have today.

Is this making sense to you, well is it?

ask yourself one thing, can the begal compare to the lord, can it teach you how to love and ocassionaly touch you at night? well can it, i doubt it, and that is why the begal is sin, it was created by the devil... curse thy begal, you have sinned my son, you should be punished. but if you repent your sins and give up the begal, the lord will have mercy and spare you your anal virginty!

i have spoken, the lord has spoken, i think you know what you need to do!
Page 1 of 3