i was going to go to see joe satriani but i cant make it
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
I'm going on Saturday too. Gilbert, Govan, Malmsteen, Sheehan, altohught Joe is on Sunday.
Joe is good, but not that good.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Im going saturday, its an even like this when you feel it wouldve been kwl to have a UG riff that was proposed. So we could play it and meet with fellow UGers, where there are lots of witnesses
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
My boss is going, and since he owns a guitar shop, he'll have near enough VIP crap going, thus I'm demanding an obscene amount of freebies.
Funny words.
Quote by GuitarManDan15
Im going saturday, its an even like this when you feel it wouldve been kwl to have a UG riff that was proposed. So we could play it and meet with fellow UGers, where there are lots of witnesses

now thats an idea
it would go down in history
Forget a UG riff, there should be a UG exhibit! I mean hell, its only the biggest guitar site on the web.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
ok we must create a lick that you must play if you come to it..

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Going Saturday to see Phil Hilborne and get some stuff signed by Phil Demmel. Only going for that and to live my dream of playing a Blackmachine through a Diezel VH4 like I do every year.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I'm seeing Joe Satriani!

UG LETS ALL MEET UP!!

We should all meet at the main doors of excel at half past 12. ( remember to get stamped guys ) The Call sign will be 'UREH'.

plan?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!