Poll: dean razorback or dean from hell which is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: dean razorback or dean from hell which is better?
dean razorback
5 28%
dean from hell
13 72%
Voters: 18.
Neither get a hello kitty strat, u get the looks, the tone and all the girls 5 year olds you want lol

On the serious side get the dean from hell, i think you pay for the shape with the razorback and there basically the same guitars
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
go with the dean from hell, it has the Bill Lawrence Xl500 instead of the dimebucker
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
i wouldn't reccomend either, they both have licensed floyds. i'd recommend a schecter hellraiser with 2 brand name pickups and optional original floyd rose. if u take either of the deans, ur paying for a badass shape. i wish dean did a better job tributing to dimebag darrell. so yeah, schecter c-1 is a better guitar in the same price range. once i get a new amp, i think im gonna save up for one
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
if u want my opinion though, i'd take the dean from hell
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
They both are kinda crappy, but if you said you'd give me one of those two for free, i'd choose the dean from hell (and sell it asap lol)
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl