I want to buy a product from thomann but they dont have an option for paying with a solo card so it looks like i'll have to pay with a bank transfer, but i have no clue as to what they are. Do i need an online HSBC account? Are they easy to do? What will i have to do to complete the transaction?

Your help really is appreciated
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
You need their account number. You can do it via branch, phone, or internet, as long as you're signed up already for phone and/or internet.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You need their account number. You can do it via branch, phone, or internet, as long as you're signed up already for phone and/or internet.

So if i set up an account with thomann i can do the transfer through their website or something?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
So if i set up an account with thomann i can do the transfer through their website or something?

Bank transfer:
You make a transfer directly from your account holding bank. They will ask your for our Iban and Swift Code, all this information is provided by us here at Thomann, and will be sent to your in your order confirmation. Some banks will apply a charge to transfer money across to us here in Germany, so please check beforehand. Normally when choosing this method we are also able to provide a small discount! (orders must exceed 1000 Euros to qualify for further discount)
From their website.