Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by lilchimp818
dont be ignorant, take a listen to it and get enlightened. you dont have to like rap to appreciate its genius.

For the most part it's not nearly as good as people say it is... you're just a Lil Wayne tool. If you want to hear genius and not sume dumbf*ck trippin' on codeine then go listen to All Eyez on Me(Tupac).
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
........no. if you want good hip hop listen to a tribe called quest, guru's jazzmatazz, lupe, common, kanye, del the funky homosapien, kidz in the hall, blue scholars, n.e.r.d., ghostface killah, statik selektah, old nas, little brother

stuff like that. not drug riddled mess
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Quote by ItsThatDude
........no. if you want good hip hop listen to a tribe called quest, guru's jazzmatazz, lupe, common, kanye, del the funky homosapien, kidz in the hall, blue scholars, n.e.r.d., ghostface killah, statik selektah, old nas, little brother

+1 to N.E.R.D
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
im not denying that tupac, b.i.g., and nas arent amazing but really there is no rapper funnier, wittier, or more interesting than wayne around now.
Quote by lilchimp818
im not denying that tupac, b.i.g., and nas arent amazing but really there is no rapper funnier, wittier, or more interesting than wayne around now.

1. His music is unintentionally funny. UNINTENTIONALLY.
2. Witty? Are you serious?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by lilchimp818
dont be ignorant, take a listen to it and get enlightened. you dont have to like rap to appreciate its genius.

Genius?!

What the fuk is genius about lil wayne?
Quote by lilchimp818

Mos Def
Rakim
Lupe fiasco
Black thought

I could go on and on and list artists that are much better than wayne.... I honestly think that he is one of the worst rappers out, besides Steve-O.
Quote by lilchimp818

Lil wayne and Soulja Boi are what's wrong with hip-hop these days
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by ItsThatDude
........no. if you want good hip hop listen to... kanye...

minus infinity...twice

sorry, i don't like people who kill their own mothers because of ignorance
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax
minus infinity...twice

sorry, i don't like people who kill their own mothers because of ignorance

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Donda West died due to complications from cosmetic surgery involving a tummy tuck and breast reduction procedure. She was warned of the risks but proceeded to have the surgery.

It was nothing to do with KanYe.

How ironic..you accused KanYe of ignorance, when you're the most ignorant person here.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

i really like kanye too, him and wayne have a very refreshing take on hip hop, they can have fun with it!!!!! and have very unique swagger.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']You have no idea what you're talking about.

Donda West died due to complications from cosmetic surgery involving a tummy tuck and breast reduction procedure. She was warned of the risks but proceeded to have the surgery.

It was nothing to do with KanYe.

How ironic..you accused KanYe of ignorance, when you're the most ignorant person here.

oh, i heard that the doctors told her not to have the surgery, when kanye threw more money at them...conflicting stories i guess, i heard this version on the radio
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax
oh, i heard that the doctors told her not to have the surgery, when kanye threw more money at them...conflicting stories i guess, i heard this version on the radio

Ah, fair enough then, I apologise for my semi-flaming.

In truth it was actually her that threw money at them, thus causing her own death.

Silly silly lady.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Tha Carter III > Led Zeppelin 4, Paranoid, Master of Puppets, Reign In Blood, Nevermind, & Sgt. Peppers Lonley Hearts Club Band combined
I listened to Tha Carter III a while ago... its just a bunch of chick music. If you want Lil Wayne...

Lil Weezy Ana Mixtape Vol. 1
Quote by ItsThatDude

What this guy said, if you add Immortal Technique, Public Enemy, Mos Def, and Talib Kweli to the list.

lil wayne sucks
kill all humans
Lil Wayne isn't BAD, but people are hugely, HUGELY, WAY TOO MUCH overhyping this dude. He is getting WAY too much credit, he is good, but NOT as good as SO MANY people are making him out to be.

Talib Kweli is better
Mos Def is better
Lupe Fiasco is better
Jay Z is better
A Tribe Called Quest
Nas

The list can go on for a long time of current artists better than "Weezy"
chip tha ripper

remember the youtube video
with the crocodile
and it's like interior crocodile alligator blah blah

yeah, that's him
YEAH DUDE
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']

2. Witty? Are you serious?

Yeah, totally bro. Just listen to the lollipop song, instead of a lollipop Lil' Wayne is talking about is Male Genitalia not the sugar solid on a stick in which little kids have fun with and choke on! It's pure ****ing genius I tell ya!

Meh I don't hate rap, I like N.E.R.D and Kanye and Tupac thats about it. I just really hate that Lollipop song a whole ****ing lot. But hopefully this album is good, I heard Lil Wayne is very good nowadays.
lollipop is not an accurate representation of his skills or style, its his single. he IS trying to push an album. thats like telling a person who has never heard black sabbath to listen to the mob rules.

listen to some of his mixtapes before you judge him for lollipop.
Quote by lilchimp818
lollipop is not an accurate representation of his skills or style, its his single. he IS trying to push an album. thats like telling a person who has never heard black sabbath to listen to the mob rules.

listen to some of his mixtapes before you judge him for lollipop.

Yeah your right, I was just making a joke. Because I like some Lil Wayne I just despise that song with a fiery passion.
I normally hate rap but I love Weezy F. Baby, Lil Wayne, Tha Carter, whatever the fuck he calls himself nowadays. He records so much ****. It's unbelievable how much stuff he's recorded.

Like Ryan Adams, except it's all rap.
I thought this was gonna be about Jay-Z.

Lil Wayne blows.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My only regret of living in Louisiana is that 'weezy' is from here.
Everyone obsesses with him and it angers me.