So basicly this thread is gonna contain 2 Q's first

1. Will the Orange tiny terror head match up with the epiphone valve junior 1x12 cabinet?

2. if i were to buy a new amp wich im doing end this year wich would be best for me

Orange TT with VJ cab
Peavey classic 30
Peavey vlaveking 112

Style is metal
I prefer a nice trebly tone with a good pack of low end
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Last edited by SquierLolz at Jun 10, 2008,
1. Yes. The TT has a 16 ohm and two 8 ohm speaker outputs.

2. When playing only metal, I think the Valveking is your best bet. Both the C30 and TT aren't exactly aimed at metal and won't do that without a decent overdrive. I drive my TT with a Bad Monkey and it gives me pretty sweet JCM800 like sounds. It sounds best for bay area thrash, NWOBHM and some metalcore (PWD uses 800's).
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
^ i has a distortion pedal and if i buy the tt i will be able to buy a overdrive as a booster but i really always wanted a tiny terror
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Green_Jelly
When playing only metal, I think the Valveking is your best bet.

+1

It's easily my least favorite amp of the three, but the best one for metal out of those.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
well i'm really liking the tiny terror
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Check out the Randall RG50TC. I have yet to play it but it's on my list of priorities. THere's a vid on youtube of some French Death Metallers playing it straight, no pedals or anything, and it has a pertty sweet tone.
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
You might as well go with the VK. If you want to get heavier, then add an OD pedal.
Plus, you probably won't have to mic the VK if your gigging since it's preety damn loud.
and has more options than the the TT
well get a tiny terror then, theres no point asking advice if your mind is seemingly made up. Just be aware that the TT wasn't made for metal and so it wont be its forte, so other amps will be better for what you want
î didnt but i guess it's the best choice because 50 watt tube sounds insane for bedroom and sometime band practice

and it looks good on paper and after having watched Rob Chappers video i'm sure it can do metal

but
how will it sound trough a epi valve junior cab
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H