i stayed home from school today because i couldnt get to sleep till about 230 300 this morning. yesterday, one of my teachers made me promise to hand in a late assignment today. so guess what happened just now. she just called me at my house(im home alone) to ask why i wasnt there and to tell me that i had to hand it in tomorow first thing. not only did she do that, she called on her cell phone in front of the whole class. i wouldnt of had as much a problem with it if she'd done it at the office but this just pisses me off royally.

summary: stayed home from school(slept all day)
teacher calls me on cell phone while my class is in there
teacher asks why im home and tells me i have to hand in late assignment tomorow morning
Me= humiliated and angry

inappropriate much?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Last edited by iron_maiden97 at Jun 10, 2008,
My AP english teacher did that but for lulz because it was the last couple weeks of school and she was to retire at the end of the year. she ended up getting a hold of the sister of the girl that was gone, and she was an old student of that class...so they had a little chat, and we lost a bunch of class time
you should have handed it in on time then

No, just kidding, this would annoy me if people kept saying shizz like this when i was asking a question like this.
dont be a pussy and just go to school. ive gotten as little as a half hour. quit your bitchen til u got a real problem
now that you have her number, ask her out, like a blind date or something... then screw with her (or without the "with")... btw is she hot?
uh dude at least she is letting you hand it in. if i was her id be like your **** outta luck.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by metalcore123
dont be a pussy and just go to school. ive gotten as little as a half hour. quit your bitchen til u got a real problem

+1
Plus u should be happy she's allowing u to turn it in tomorrow when it was due today (after being already late!!!).
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by pmeg568c
uh dude at least she is letting you hand it in. if i was her id be like your **** outta luck.

and i wouldnt even give a **** if she did say that but she wasnts me to hand it in for some reason
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
ZOMG That pic is sick, sick to look at. And WHO THE HELL positioned the crap like that? They must have had to pick it up with their hands. Siiiiiiiiiick!
Vistit my site and impress all your mates with your new found knowledge!

The GuitarZone!
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think it doesn't really matter.

+1

either see her before school ends and give the papers to her then, or as she said, hand it in first thing tomorrow and you might as well just explain what really happened...

Ive had a few of those sleep in days as well...
so do you guys think its reasonable for me to be mad at this???
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
how does your teacher have your number on our cell phone??
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
how does your teacher have your number on our cell phone??

i guess she must of gone to the office or asked one of my friends in the class
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid