mexican strat
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
get a hello kitty, put an emg in it and a floyd rose, don't forget the phaser, coil tap,add a volume knob
Quote by Ghold125
get a hello kitty, put an emg in it and a floyd rose, don't forget the phaser, coil tap,add a volume knob

+a billion
the thread title says best guitar OVER 300-500

but if you can spend like 50 more, I have the Epiphone Toni Iommi G-400 signature, and I really like it, and I play alot of different stuff, the guitar is like 499.99 but I recommend getting the case for like 50 or 60 more dollars too
well then wtf does over $300 to $500 mean?

i took that to mean between $300 - $500 and not over $500.

so if he goes MIM Strat take the $100 savings and pump it into a new Humbucker, which he may need or his amp fund.

Quote by Free Time
I usually associate buckers with metal and singles with blues

Tell that to BB King.
There is no BEST guitar in that range, or any other range for that matter, it's all personal preference.

As you've already seen in this thread, everyone is just stating their biased opinions, everyone has different tastes, so what may be the "best" guitar in that price range to them may not and probably will not be the same for you.

The only thing you can really do to find out the best guitar for you is to go to your local music store and try out as many brands/models of different kinds of guitars as you can within the price range you are looking for, not listening to some random person on UG telling you its the best, you need to experience it first-hand.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.