ok. this needs a lot of work, but there a couple of ideas me and the rest of the band im in churned up last practice.
What do you all think?
Happy for C4C
Attachments:
riff_36(dropD).zip
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
cheers you 2.
im not the drummer, he plays way better stuff than what i wrote (i be da bassist)

As for the avenged sevenfold, i didnt realyy knoq how else to describe it.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Well, this is not really my preferred style of music, but I´ll still crit it... Well, I guess it was not bad, but the riffs lack something, you know what i mean? You had some good ideas, but they just weren´t perfectly placed. I would do a 2nd guitar for the main melody in the first riff as a suggestion.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
These riffs, they were average. That's not really an insult, average riffs give a chance for other instruments or whatever to sound or can offer a better atmosphere if used right. But, these riffs were kinda missing some sort of energy. I also think that in 25-27 you should stick to just one type of chord, but then again what you have probably sounds about 10x better in real life. Chorus was fairly catchy, but you semi-stole it from an As I Lay Dying song.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/as_i_lay_dying/darkest_nights_ver2_guitar_pro.htm
*frustrated sigh*
oh yeah.