I quit my job a month ago, went on vacation with the fam and now I need something new. My old job was in a supermarket deli and it blew, so I don't want to get into retail again unless it's like bestbuy or something. I want to know how I can get a job doing some kind of construction. I'll be 19 next month and I'm a pretty strong guy but very little experience unless helping my dad counts.

Also, I know the companies have phone numbers and websites but it's not like you can just apply online. Would I just call and say Hey my name is so-and-so and I'm interested and blah blah blah?
You can go to the places and ask them if they are looking for anyone right now, and if so ask them how you can apply, make sure you look pretty professional when you do this though
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
You can go to the places and ask them if they are looking for anyone right now, and if so ask them how you can apply, make sure you look pretty professional when you do this though

You mean like go to their "headquarters" or w/e? Also by professional that would mean like a nice shirt and jeans right?
Quote by sneaky_snake
Would I just call and say Hey my name is so-and-so and I'm interested and blah blah blah?

Yeah, that's the best way of finding out. If you don't ask, you'll never know.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I work in building construction, it is hard as hell (specially were I work), but it's really good job, pays a lot of money and alot of musluce(sp?).
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
work at an ice cream store. i work in one and its easily the simplest thing ever. nice tips too.