Page 1 of 3
okay everyone must have played this game.

I'll start off...

You know you've been in the Pit too long if you think the serchbar is the holy grail of knowledge.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

If you can't spell "you've".
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
When people correct your grammar and spelling
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
when you bash people for bashing people for making pointless threads.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
when YOU'VE seen too many "finish the sentence" threads.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
When you call out on people who call out on people who bash threads.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
When you realise that once again you've done no revision for your a levels.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
When you realise everyone else is 10 years younger than you. And you're only 24.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
if you managed to have a bassist convince you its better then guitar
futball season and football season.
when you rape someone. what you dont? i got a girl tied up in the basement

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
When you make jokes like, "when you call out on someone who calls out on someone who calls out someone who calls out someone"
When your seriously considering the BUTT SECKS

Or whe you have a strong compulsion to write 5.????
6. Profit
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
when you find yourself calling out in math class "the solution to that equation is to do a barrell roll!"
futball season and football season.
Whenever someone post a thread saying "NEED HELP" you move your arms as if cocking a shotgun and make a "chick chuck" noise
You know you've spent too long in the pit when you sever a vital artery and clutching your bleeding limb you turn on your computer, patiently wait for it to load and connect to the internet, log into your UG account and create a thread asking what to do.
ohai little sig.
When you get people who call their parts of the house by different UG Forum sub names.

Honey, just going to the PIT.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
You know you've been in the pit too long, when you know pretty much every reply thats gonna turn up in this thread. Mainly as the thread has been done so many times, as have half these replies :P.
Quote by TheQuailman
Sicko. I have a goat.

+1
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
When your friend comes to you for relationship advice and you instruct him to do a barrel roll.

When your math teacher asks you an easy question and you answer with a searchbar joke.

When you become suspicious of rickrolling any time someone wants to show you a video.

When somone starts a pointless/horrible conversation with you and you *report* them.
when your girlfriend asks you what do you do when you are not with her and you ask "i do a barrel roll"
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Pageles
do you believe in magic?

wow, that must be a new one. also, when you reply to epic posts with "WIN!!!1!1!111!!!ONE!!1!1ELEVEN and failing posts with a searchbar joke or "you phail! /thread"
if you were here before there was an "Ever been caught masturbating, having sex, or getting your carrot skinned?" thread.

EDIT: on the other side of that statement, you haven't been here long enough if you try to start another thread on the same subject due to the fact that the other one "was getting too long", or you quote the guy who jizzed on his cat or the guy who's parents walked in on him masturbating on their birthday yelling SURPRISE! but it was actually them that got surprised, and then proceed to write "That made my day rofl!!!!" or something along those lines.

I'm sure anybody who has seen that thread will know exactly what I'm talking about.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Last edited by 6DgOfInTb at Jun 10, 2008,
Page 1 of 3