Page 1 of 2
so as you kids might have seen in my recent tread, i thought that for sure i had a hernia growing in my ballsack. but i guess according to the doctor i was wrong. i will tell you the story.

So yesterday, after my job interview at anchor blue FTW, i went to the doctor to look at me. So the lady took me to my room and told me to take my pants off and only have my "skivs" on. so yeah, i was there sitting in my underwear and the doctor walks in and says "oh geez! looks like i caught you with your pants off!"

i didnt really find this funny, but i laughed anyways. he made me lay on my back, and i pulled my underwear off. i had to cough a bunch and it was really awkward, having a grown man fondle me.

he then told me that its not a hernia that i have, but its like a water vacuole that sometimes grows in your ballsack when you are growing. i am 17 and currently growing, so i guess this makes sense.

I am getting an xray thing pretty soon and will maybe have to have surgery.

i guess that 2 out of every 10 growing kids have one of these. have any of you UG'ers experienced water in your sack? thanks!

and thank god i dont have poop in my balls. except, you can still call me poop balls whenever you like.
ok pho2o0p

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
ok poopballs
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
You know, I have a little book called 'Things I never wanted to know'. The opening post will be the next entry.

But hey, good luck with that surgery or whatever is coming your way. This doesn't really sound like a pleasant experience.
I would have asked for a female doctor at least. What kind of society lets a straight male fondle with another straight male's testicles?
Quote by metaldud536
LOL WaggyPlank the camel

i lol'ed
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by WaggyPlank

and thank god i dont have poop in my balls. except, you can still call me poop balls whenever you like.

thats getting saved

how would you get poo in there?

and that sucks you got stuff growing in there
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Couldn't you just simply 2/10 into 1/5? Mathematically, that's the correct thing to do...

I've never had water in my sack. Or poop. Or anything, besides the usual stuff.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by 12Jim34
I would have asked for a female doctor at least. What kind of society lets a straight male fondle with another straight male's testicles?

I would actually prefer a male doctor.

Because with a female doctor, there's a chance that I get excited, and...you guys can fill in the rest.
The.
pics or it didnt happen
well at least ur not that kid whos mom sniffed his **** to see if he'd been having sex
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I would actually prefer a male doctor.

Because with a female doctor, there's a chance that I get excited, and...you guys can fill in the rest.

True, but then if you happen to get an erection by coincedence while being examined by a male doctor... Double the embarrasment!
Unfortunate dude

Ah you'll be fine!!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Well congrats on not having poop in your sack. I know you still have to have surgery though, so good luck to you!

Also, I know what it's like having a male poke around in places that are uncomfortable. I had a male doctor that kind of looked like Michael Bolton stick his hand in my ass when I had to have it checked out because of some anal complications (fissures FTL). He was a nice guy, but I felt like I was going to release the beast on his hand (and he didn't buy me dinner first).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
i can't believe that you've made 2 threads about things in your testicles and something hasn't happened to you or the threads...

anyway, that sucks, but it's amusing

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Quote by NuEmoMetalPunk
do you cum water?

If the op goes wrong, maybe he'll cum blood!
is it painful?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
had this when i was 4 or 5 lol
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Whatever you say water-nuts.

But seriously, I'm glad you don't have a turd in your ballsack.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
water-nuts haha.

yeah having poop in your balls would suck.

with my luck, it would be like diahrea
Quote by WaggyPlank

with my luck, it would be like diahrea

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I at least had a chick fondle my balls and stuff when I went to the doctor. but that was for what I thought was herpes was actually stress related (go figure)

she was old, but she made me stiffer than a prostetic leg
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
I at least had a chick fondle my balls and stuff when I went to the doctor. but that was for what I thought was herpes was actually stress related (go figure)

I had a herpes scare myself. It ended up being something that wasn't a big deal at all, but sitting there with the doctor while he compared me to pictures in his medical books really freaked me out.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by TheGuitarDreams

Lack of romantic action as of late?

Water-nuts is actually a decently cool nick. You know. Because you have water in your ball sack.
my friend did. he had to get his balls felt up by a seedy old doctor..

many lulz were had at his expense
Page 1 of 2