Poll Options
View poll results: should it be banned
yes
108 30%
no
246 69%
Voters: 356.
Page 1 of 5
I was hungry and it was 4 o'clock and I was in a rush. I don't normally eat it but I thought, what's the worst that can happen? It's better than eating nothing, right? Wrong! An hour later, it really hit me and I started to feel sick. I thought I'd be ok going to the gym after 2 hours and I felt lousy there too. I was weak etc and couldn't run effortlessly like I normally can.

It still feels terrible inside me. So, my first question is, how long until I feel ok again? I ate a fish fillet meal with vanilla m/shake.

Second question, should mcdonalds be banned for ruining peoples health and bodies so much? Would you be ok with eating a mcdonalds just once? I dare you to try it if you don't normally because it will really mess you up.

Edit: oh come on, if not banned for the fact that they serve bad food, what about the fact that they're bad for the environment, exploit people etc.?
Last edited by untalented at Jun 10, 2008,
I'm afraid that you will never be the same again. You will forever remain "dirty." Now you are untalented AND dirty.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by untalented
I was hungry and it was 4 o'clock. I don't normally eat it but I thought, what's the worst that can happen? It's better than eating nothing, right? Wrong! An hour later, it really hit me and I started to feel sick. I thought I'd be ok going to the gym after 2 hours and I felt lousy there too. I was weak etc and couldn't run effortlessly like I normally can.

It still feels terrible inside me. So, my first question is, how long until I feel ok again? I ate a fish fillet meal with vanilla m/shake.

Second question, should mcdonalds be banned for ruining peoples health and bodies so much? Would you be ok with eating a mcdonalds just once? I dare you to try it if you don't normally because it will really mess you up.

Well that's your own fault, no one eats that shite from McDonalds. I don't even know who eats there anymore. I go to Burger King instead because I'm cool like that
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by untalented

No, people should get more responsible instead of blaming their problems on a company where they clearly can choose to eat or not.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No they shouldn't be banned for ruining peoples health. Snickers and Kit-Kats can **** you up to. It sounds like you just had a bad fish fillet.
Eating McDonalds is a concious choice, and the health benefits are better than smoking, driving a car etc. So no, it should not and never will be banned.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
My local McDonalds is actually quite good, they differ from place to place. The fact that you bought a fish fillet meal is probably your reason why you feel like ****. I wouldn't trust any McDonalds with fish haha
You actually ate a fish fillet, are you retarded?

Double Cheeseburgers are where its at if your hungry.
Quote by BlackLuster
Well that's your own fault, no one eats that shite from McDonalds. I don't even know who eats there anymore. I go to Burger King instead because I'm cool like that

+1. I don't know anyone who has ever eaten fish out of McD's. It will ALWAYS be the oldest sandwich there, because noone eats it.
wait, you ate a mcdonald's? Because I'd say that's likely your problem right there.

Also, blackluster's right, burger king IS way better than mcd's.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
I can't stand McDonald's Fruitopia. That stuff ****s me up most of the time.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
the fish fillet and the milkshakes are probably the worst things you can buy there. so if u dont normally eat it then its gonna hit u hard. just take a ****. ull feel better
good question. I also grabbed a burger at macdonalds today.... you wount believe how long the line was.... i was waiting for about half hour. People don't learn I guess, and I am no exception.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
That feeling is the burger coming back to life inside you
ohai little sig.
Quote by Kensai
No, people should get more responsible instead of blaming their problems on a company where they clearly can choose to eat or not.

Or we could shut down the comapanies and ship these fatties to boot camp. That was everyone is mad.
two and a half men.
Quote by Kensai

+1

it's like all those idiots who want to get cigarettes and alcohol banned. everything is ok in moderation, it's the people who get addicted and lose control who are to blame.
I think anyone who votes yes is a bitch who can't handle a real man's food.

Seriously, why ban it? It's a choice to ruin your body by eating there. Why ruin it for the people that love it and can enjoy it responsibly?
Burger King owns McDonalds any day. And no, McDonalds shouldn't be banned since people have the option of choosing where they want to eat.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Looks like something I would **** out. Secondly, fish+cheese = instant poop.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I'm the only one who likes mcdonalds here? I like there chicken sandwiches and chicken selects...and fries =)

Luckilly i've got a fast metabolism. 125 lbs and 6 ft tall o.O
It was probably the fish fillet....no one gets the fish fillet not even the CEO of Mcdonalds its just something you don't get.
Quote by untalented
so i ate a mcdonalds

an entire mcdonalds? that could be the reason you feel like crap.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by Cameronrobson
Or we could shut down the comapanies and ship these fatties to boot camp. That was everyone is mad.

Actually, fatties should be put on a treadmill or something, and used to generate green electricity for the rest of us.
Why in the heck did u eat junk food befor exercing? that's the main reason why u feel sick.
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by MightyAl
Actually, fatties should be put on a treadmill or something, and used to generate green electricity for the rest of us.

I don't want anything green generated by fatties.
two and a half men.
I work there. I'd have it banned within no time. Can't stand the place.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Craigo
They're just as bad, don't think it makes you much healthier.

I don't but they can't be as bad as burgers.
well in response to people saying I shouldn't blame my own stupidity on the company, to be fair, I don't have it very often (like once-twice a year if that) so I don't really realise how hard it can hit you. I've sort of had this feeling before from eating a mcdonalds but it was a couple of years ago and I've only had like one since then and at the time of thinking about whether to have the mcd or not, it didn't come to mind.

I think the company is responsible for providing the food and making people believe that it's acceptable to eat.
It really depends on the location sometimes. If it's popular it's more likely to be better, but not always the case I guess. One time I went to a McDonalds at a location where not a lot of people go to, and I had a cheeseburger and in the patty it had a giant piece of hair in it. It was so gross. Just find a good one and go to that one. But I don't think it should be banned.
are you kidding me?

you want to ban a fast food restaurant due to its unhealthyness and because it made you feel sick? you chose to eat it so its your fault. you cannot ban/force-out-of-business a company because of it is unhealthy. it wont kill you if eaten in moderation, hence why it is approved by the FDA. so quit your bitching and dont eat anymore mcdonalds if it helps you.

i suppose you would also ban frozen foods for their often high calorie contents. or bulk candy because of its excess amounts of sugar. or alcohol because it makes some people reckless....you cannot ban something for the foolish choices people make over the object in consideration
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
I realized something. You NEVER EVER eat fish and any type of dairy product. That's automatic failure. Let that be a lesson to you buddy, don't blame Mcdonalds because of your lack of common knowledge.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Page 1 of 5