its sublimital messaging for a cellphone company..
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Well you can't take the test but once in a day, and where I live, you can only take the license test every two weeks, so...
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
this is so fake lol

and i passed at the first time btw
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
I passed it the first time...this is pretty funny though :P
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
i passed first time aswell
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I failed the written portion 16 times but I wasn't worried. I didn't have wheels so it didn't really matter. The funny part was when I did the driving portion I ran a stop sign and the lady just said "That was a stop sign but thats OK." I passed
Quote by Free Time
I failed the written portion 16 times but I wasn't worried. I didn't have wheels so it didn't really matter. The funny part was when I did the driving portion I ran a stop sign and the lady just said "That was a stop sign but thats OK." I passed

16 times!?!?!?!?!??!?! no way
I failed the first time for, no joke, "failure to cover the brake while crossing an intersection". The guy I had was an asshole. Second time the guy was real nice, even overlooked my hitting the parallel parking pole (quiet, I had to take it in a station wagon.)
IIIIIII
Quote by Free Time

You're the type of person that makes all teenage drivers, even those of us that are actually good and safe drivers look bad.
Funny video is funny.

And I don't have my driver's license.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by synopsize
I failed the first time for, no joke, "failure to cover the brake while crossing an intersection". The guy I had was an asshole. Second time the guy was real nice, even overlooked my hitting the parallel parking pole (quiet, I had to take it in a station wagon.)

wow he knew you hit the pole? any contact and thats an auto fail... at least in massachusetts
i had but one point deducted on my test. you're allowed 26 total, six of them allowed on parking.
i passed with no points off, of course my instructor also passed a kid who hit the curb (a supposed automatic fail) so it's not saying much. failing 5 times is straight up ridiculous
Edit: my bad i didnt watch the video thats pretty funny
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
that video was calssic.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
you have to wait a week to do it again in Ohio. i failed maneuverability the first time, just barely passed it the second. now i pwn everyone i know at driving backwards.
i failed the first time i went. i just barely bumped the parallel parking barriers. i never really practiced parallel parking before the test, so that probably explains it.

i practiced the parallel parking before my second test, and i passed it easily.
I failed mine.

I had 2 minors all the way through the test. About half a mile from the test centre on the way back and I misread some traffic lights...

Got it again in a couple of weeks time - Should piss it, although I said that before the first one
I passed on the first one.
I just used my Jigglypuff to make the tester fall asleep.

Ok now seriously, I was driving in a one rail only street (with the other two sides full of parked cars).
Suddenly, from the corner a patrol without a siren turned and came fast thoward us (against the flow of trafic).
So I quickly turned to a gap between to parked cars, and almost got over the sidewalk but the tester turned the steering weel and we didn´t.

I was 100% sure that I was going to phail, but I actually passed . Looks like he liked my quick reaction instead of the usual "**** since I don't know what to do and am going to get hit, I'll just hit the breaks" kind of reaction.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Haven't taken mine yet, but I'm not worried.

I'm a fairly good (and careful) driver.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.