I really really really want metal hair. i dont know if thats the correct term for it, but i mean the long curly hair that i can swing around wildly while playing. too bad my hair sucks . and for those of you who have no clue what hair im talking about.....

like that but maybe longer
Nah my hair is not made out of metal, just normal human hair. Metal hair would be pretty stupid.
I completley agree with you. Metal hair is the BEST. if thats a picture of you id say your almost there.....
Quote by demiphoenix
i get hair cuts because i'm not a ****ing hippy punk goth rocker

Fail.
Quote by demiphoenix
i get hair cuts because i'm not a ****ing hippy punk goth rocker

~sigh~ gtfo.

EDIT:^^ damn, beaten to it
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Short hair is pretty metal.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by metaldud536
Nah I'll pass. Metal is about the music and to be able to pull it off live. Not the hair. Unless you're a glam/hair metal band.

i know. i just like the hair and therefore want it. plus my hair looks stupid most the time anyways. plus it looks fun to play with. i dont want it cause most metal bands have it, the only thing close to metal i can play anyways is beelzeboss by tenacious D. lol
I have surf hair nearly. but i gel it up into a triangular surf mohawk almost.
dont like metal hair in the slightest. unhygenic, make you look dirty, and it doesnt complement the black dress /band t shirts either.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I've wanted long hair for a long time but I recently found out that it isn't meant to be with my thick wavy hair that looks/feels crappy long.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
What about a Heavey Metal beard? Like Joel Stroetzel and Justin Foley of Killswitch Engage.
I used to have hair just like that but longer. I cut it and i like short hair better now.
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
80's glam metal FTW!
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by metaldud536
I only agree becuase I cant grow my hair long.
I would prefer this instead of curly:

Lindroos!!!
Glad to see I'm not the only one here who knows who he is.

Edit: and NOBODY's Metal hair is more awsome than this man's
Last edited by HeavenlyVirus at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by One on Sunday
i can just imagine how annoying long hair can get

very annoying actually but after it gets longer than where your mouth is it probally wont be as much... i hope ugh. also why do you have to have long hair to be metal. um phil anselmo (vulgar display of power anselmo) tom morello, i dont listen to them or watch them but isnt that john petrucci guy got short hair, i would say metallica but when they lost their hair their heavy ness went away with it somewhat, anybody know any one else, oh that guy from disturbed, and corey tailor now, also long hair only goes to certain gneres, deathcore and hardcore and all the othere core genres have really short hair, im pretty sure
Quote by F8iscruel
very annoying actually but after it gets longer than where your mouth is it probally wont be as much... i hope ugh. also why do you have to have long hair to be metal. um phil anselmo (vulgar display of power anselmo) tom morello, i dont listen to them or watch them but isnt that john petrucci guy got short hair, i would say metallica but when they lost their hair their heavy ness went away with it somewhat, anybody know any one else, oh that guy from disturbed, and corey tailor now, also long hair only goes to certain gneres, deathcore and hardcore and all the othere core genres have really short hair, im pretty sure

Your lack of metal in this post confuses me.
Meh, long curly hair is a total bastard most of the year round ....

winter it's windy as fuck and blows in your face as you cross the road nearly getting you killed

summer it gives you uber head sweat

oh plus you walk out of the house most days looking like wire wool ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by xAlayax
What about a Heavey Metal beard? Like Joel Stroetzel and Justin Foley of Killswitch Engage.

killswitchs drummer look amish lol.
also i have like probally foot long hair and after a while you hair actually changes style somewhat since its so loang and heavier now. i want curly hair like that but i dont have that hair style mines just straight and thick, when its long enough to fit all the way around my fat head ill be able to do a ponytail. then all the girls will love me lol.or i might just starty 11th grade with really really short hair and beard/goatee
Quote by F8iscruel

Please educate yourself.

Tom Morello =/= metal.

Disturbed =/= metal

Corey Taylor/Slipknot =/= metal

Shorter hair =/= less heavy

And Petrucci goes back forth between short and long.

And how long your hair does not "go to" any genre. It's a personal thing, and has nothing to do with the music.
disturbed = nu metal and alt metal
rage against the machine = birth roots of nu metal
slipknot = idk and i wasnt refering to the band just corey tailor cause he is metal esp when he did im not jesus with apocalyptica
what do you want me to say all the bands with long hair, i cant think of any reall heavy metal bands without long hair.
i got one but it probally doesnt count atreyus new hair in falling down
Go bald
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Delanoir
Please educate yourself.

Tom Morello =/= metal.

Disturbed =/= metal

Corey Taylor/Slipknot =/= metal

Shorter hair =/= less heavy

And Petrucci goes back forth between short and long.

And how long your hair does not "go to" any genre. It's a personal thing, and has nothing to do with the music.

Er slipknor & disturbed= subgenre of metal
Short hair ftw
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Don't go into the whole 'Whats metal' thing, its really not necassary. In UG, Disturbed is classed as Rock, and so is Rage and Slipknot. (this is the most recent advancement on the argument anyway).

Long hair does not mean your more metal, it just means you got long hair. It says something about yourself but it doesn't define you.
I prefer shorter hair because its easier to control. I'm too lazy for long hair. And, I like the idea of being able to style my hair as well. With long hair, that would be a mighty task, and, as I said, I am lazy. I just want slap in some Wax and walk out the ****ing door.
I want some Robert Plant hair.
All your base are belong to us.