Just use Myxer
It sends them as a pic message and you can just save it as a ringtone.
I tried emailing them to myself as well and it never works out for me. It would always just give me an error, I even sent myself a text to me email then tried to reply to it with a ringtone attached and that didn't work.
I've used @vzwpix.com before, but you have to keep it under 300 or 350 KB or it won't go through.

This is one of the many reasons why I absolutely despise verizon. Why the hell can't we just use bluetooth like every other scrupulous company?

edit: also, you'll get billed $.25 for a multimedia message.
Last edited by Blaster Bob at Jun 10, 2008,
^this works well (to myxer thing)
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
if you're not receiving anything you need to contact your carrier so they can set up your phone to communicate with the data network.
Quote by Blaster Bob
if you're not receiving anything you need to contact your carrier so they can set up your phone to communicate with the data network.

The thing is, I recieved stuff fine before. And I can connect to the data network, because I was browsing through ringtones from my phone yesterday. Should I still contact them?
Quote by Blaster Bob

This is one of the many reasons why I absolutely despise verizon. Why the hell can't we just use bluetooth like every other scrupulous company?

What?

As in, they disable it from the phones? Or just give you some rubbish iPhone-esque implementation of it?
Quote by saphrax
What?

As in, they disable it from the phones? Or just give you some rubbish iPhone-esque implementation of it?

As in, the phones have bluetooth chips, and would be perfectly capable of transferring ringtones, pictures, or whatever you want directly from phone to phone or from computer to phone for free, but because Verizon sells those things, they disable those abilities in the software.