Anyone know why?

I hope it's that they are readying a mark V.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
I heard that they're working on the Mark V but they might do reissues of some of the others as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Consider used if you're in the market - a guy on the forums here is trying to sell an S.O.B. (Mark 1 Reissue), and I regularly see originals and reissues pop-up on various forums and evilbay. The nice thing is, like other people who invest in and enjoy "higher-end" gear, these are usually treated very nicely, and kept clean and fully functional. I got a great deal on a Mesa Tremoverb 2x12 because the guy was smoking around it, never re-tubed it in years, left cigarettes and beer on it, etc... so a full suite of new tubes and some hardcore cleaning and scrubbing inside and out after a few days made it look good as new, and it sounds amazing.
The tremoverb is the cats nipples. By far the best sounding amp ive ever owned. ANd ive owned a lot of high end amps.. Plexi, Soldano, Marshall JCMs. Like you said.. I picked it up for $1100 with a brand new set of tubes (they still smelled funny when I turned it on) ANyone who owns a rectifier knows how much a full set of tubes runs for these.. and an ATA roadcase.. not too shabby.
98' 1960 Les Paul Classic
00' 57' Reissue Goldtop Les Paul
92' R0' Historic Les Paul

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 2x12 combo
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Extention cabinet
Boss GT-8
Korg DTR-1 Rackmount tuner
Sennheiser WZ-300 wireless
Quote by LesPaulFreeek
The tremoverb is the cats nipples. By far the best sounding amp ive ever owned. ANd ive owned a lot of high end amps.. Plexi, Soldano, Marshall JCMs. Like you said.. I picked it up for $1100 with a brand new set of tubes (they still smelled funny when I turned it on) ANyone who owns a rectifier knows how much a full set of tubes runs for these.. and an ATA roadcase.. not too shabby.

thats not a mark series amp though. i do agree that the tremoverb is quite bitchin'
I know... the tremoverb and the rectoverb combos took its place in the 90s... I would love to se a Mark reissue
98' 1960 Les Paul Classic
00' 57' Reissue Goldtop Les Paul
92' R0' Historic Les Paul

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 2x12 combo
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Extention cabinet
Boss GT-8
Korg DTR-1 Rackmount tuner
Sennheiser WZ-300 wireless