I want to get a good Multi effects processor for my guitar but i dont have a lot of money. What do you think i should get?? I've been thinking about getting the Boss ME-20 cause it looks pretty cool. Or the DigitechRP350(but i've heard it sounds more digital than a guitar). So should or get the Boss ME-20 or do you guys have something else in mind?
U want a GOOD multieffects?

Look at the PODX3 Live, Boss GT-8 or GT-10, the high end Digitech ones. The ones you've mentioned are beginner processors.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
U want a GOOD multieffects?

Look at the PODX3 Live, Boss GT-8 or GT-10, the high end Digitech ones. The ones you've mentioned are beginner processors.

im kind of on a budget...
Give your budget then. Alot of money is subjective.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
If you always is close to a computer when you play, i can recommend Line6's Tonport UX1 or UX2, im hooking it up with Guitar Rig3 and it sounds pretty good. Better than my cheap V-amp at least.
Gear: ESP Horizon
So should i get the Boss ME-20 cause im kind of a begginer but i can play a lot of songs and i dont need a lot of effects yet. I think its the best bet. Hbu guys?
I've got a Digitech RP80 with 40 effects and an expression pedal. Practically new if you want it. It was my first effects pedal.
if u dont have cash get a ****ing zoom 505II or something else.

Zoom make great **** for a low price but higher one are still **** :P

ZOOM|!
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK