Page 1 of 2
I saw the documentary Bowling for Columbine yesterday. It was about the two teenagers who brought guns to school and started killing a bunch of students. I found their story to be really interesting and i know there are other really interesting killers (Charles Manson is my personal fave).

So, I am here asking the Pit: Who/What are the most interesting stories Killers or massacres have behind them? Discuss motives and the psychology behind the killings.

If this has been done already, sorry
freak
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
Columbine is about an hour and a half drive from where I am...

Kent State

even if those little bastards deserved it
Last edited by HeavenlyVirus at Jun 10, 2008,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Creepy as ****. Don't read that page.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by One on Sunday
I saw the documentary Bowling for Columbine yesterday. It was about the two teenagers who brought guns to school and started killing a bunch of students. I found their story to be really interesting and i know there are other really interesting killers (Charles Manson is my personal fave).

So, I am here asking the Pit: Who/What are the most interesting stories Killers or massacres have behind them? Discuss motives and the psychology behind the killings.

If this has been done already, sorry

Apology accepted on behalf of The Pit - we have dozens of these threads which all end up closed, I'm afraid

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
well im not very learned on mass killings but the mpst interseting one to me if i remeber correctly was pol pots. he kill off all intellectuals in his country to make his country a rural population and tried to cut off all ties to technology. i might be wrong on this person though.

also stalins massacre of his own people in stalingrad just to keep germans away was pretty interesting. also his private masacre (cant rmember the name of it) where he killed millons of his own people to better the economy
ummm i'm not trying to glorify any of these killers its just that some of these guys have really interesting motives to their plans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson . read that if you want -- he thought the beatles had some hidden message in their "White Album" calling for a world war exterminating everybody except for a select race of whites. I find that really interesting.

Btw, i dont agree with any of these people because killing is wrong

EDIT: this is to you, ledzep1991
Last edited by One on Sunday at Jun 10, 2008,
Jeffery dahmer.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, The Zodiac,

The main reason why serial killers exist is because of their childhoods.
Charles Manson was butt raped twice while growing up
Richard Ramirez was mistreated and had no proper guidence
Its just the upbringing of these individuals, refelctions of society that made them
what they are and how they will be remembered.
Ed!!!
where ed gein lived is like and hour a way from me
WISCONSIN FTW!
Quote by Kensai
It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by F8iscruel
well im not very learned on mass killings but the mpst interseting one to me if i remeber correctly was pol pots. he kill off all intellectuals in his country to make his country a rural population and tried to cut off all ties to technology. i might be wrong on this person though.

also stalins massacre of his own people in stalingrad just to keep germans away was pretty interesting. also his private masacre (cant rmember the name of it) where he killed millons of his own people to better the economy

Oh, I forgot about dictators!

Pol Pot is interesting, so is Hitler and Vlad III.
two and a half men.
Quote by Wiirdo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Creepy as ****. Don't read that page.

cant wait for that movie, which so happens to be coming out in 2009!
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Bodom Beach Massacre

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Albert Fish, look him up
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Cameronrobson
Oh, I forgot about dictators!

Pol Pot is interesting, so is Hitler and Vlad III.

a vlad III is that the same as vladamir dracul and vlad the impaler. if so then he is one of the best killers of all time. i know that sounds sadistic but vampirism is a diease that if the written way existed.. i wouldnt mind having not the sad real version. plus vlad the impaler is just one of those guys you want to be so no one f*cks with you. but killing is killing after all so it is wrong
Quote by Fappy
where ed gein lived is like and hour a way from me
WISCONSIN FTW!

Yes, I figure I've got a pretty good chance of turning out to be a psycho simply considering I grew up in Wisconsin.

Dahmer and Gein were crazy dudes from WI as well as Chai Vang I believe his name was. A couple of years ago he shot about 4 hunters in the woods.

John Wayne Gacy is another interesting killer as well.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by moleman_1991
Thi thread is full of freaks!
How can you call serial killers awesome?

well lets see, its ot f'ing anything about britanny spears hair or lindsays problems. its got interesting topics and whats better. blood and guts or butterflies and rainbows. ( no offense to gays on the rainbows comment theyer just represented with niceness) and most people with personality go with blood and guts. people with no soul go with happines and rainbows. i mean even religons tlak aobout mass killings and gmurder (to a degree) so if you think stuff like this is freakish than the majority of people are freaks... lucky you
i once read about these prepubescent boys who were bored, so they kidnapped a three-year-old and killed him.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
I prefer fictional characters. John Kramer, Benjamin Barker, Dexter Morgan...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
josef fuking mengele.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by moleman_1991
Thi thread is full of freaks!
How can you call serial killers awesome?

We're not discussing how "awesome" they are, we're just talking about which ones we think are the most interesting, have the strangest stories behind them and what they did.

Also, i read up on Delphine LaLaurie and she is such a freak!!! She tortured slaves and did crazy human experiments with them.
Quote by NuEmoMetalPunk
Eric, Dylan, and Cho were awesome and they're my idols.

Just stop trying to be cool its not funny.

Oh and Manson and Fish are interesting.
Last edited by panterarocker at Jun 10, 2008,
albert fish is epic.

i mean. like. as far as serial killers go.

i went through a big serial killer phase this year

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Jack The Ripper lol
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
There's a little known massacre known as the Big Rapids Kitty Stomping. The Big Rapids Kitty Stomper was a man who got in a fight with his wife while drunk and ended up killing 9 two week old kittens.

He isn't famous though. I read about it in the local newspaper last year while in Law Class. I dont think they even disclosed the perp's name.
Page 1 of 2