At the request of a girl, here it is! my version of Fall Out Boys "Grand Theft Autumn"

It's on my profile, listen very closely and you may hear the the hidden windows messanger beeb!

Let me know what you think could be improved! If you leave a link i'll obviously return the favor.
Too much gain = Ears in pain
it wasnt bad man but my honest opinion i would take out those double layered vocals asap. i dont think your really a terrible singer you arent the next american idol but its decent because you show thru with your guitar playing. but yeah it sounds good i would just have it as one vocal track so it sounds like you did it all in one sitting
that was cool good job I cant hear anything wrong
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
Quote by nine01n
you arent the next american idol

Well I wont bother crossing the atlantic for the next season then!

Thanks for your advice though, I couldn't sing particularly loud, so i tried to compensate with layering (it was going on midnight and I live in a block of flats with old folks...)

So I'll try out a single tracking, but I think if i could get the harmonies right a double track could work well here.
Too much gain = Ears in pain
I'm not a Falloutboy fan at all, but I actually like this one song. You did a pretty good job on it and I really think your guitar skill is higher than your vocal skill. I'm not saying it's bad, but I just think it could use some tweaking. Good job though, keep upt he good work.

Crit mine if you would please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880809
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
man i thought it was badass..
i wouldnt take away your layered vocal idea. i think it would be cool if you sang like the chorus' and second verse in your head voice if you could bring it up an octave...
i like it!!!