Page 1 of 3
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zdxymWZ6MUE

An Ohio Democratic lawmaker and former presidential candidate, Dennis Kucinich has presented articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush to Congress.

Thirty-five articles were presented by Rep. Dennis Kucinich to the House of Representatives late Monday evening, airing live on C-SPAN.

He spent the better half of last night (4.5 hours) speaking.

Edit: Forgot the Youtube link. :p
Lol pwnt
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Sounds like someone's jealous....
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Audio™
what did he do right?

nothing.
except tell his dad to f*** off.

oh wait, that was only in a movie
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
It's not a matter of getting him out of office a few months sooner. Its about holding this man and his administration accountable for the actions and war crimes he committed in his two presidential terms.
What's the video about, I has dialup
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by TGautier13
It's not a matter of getting him out of office a few months sooner. Its about holding this man and his administration accountable for the actions and war crimes he committed in his two presidential terms.
+ 532167534823981

This man speaks the truth
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Why would he even bring any of this up, it's pointless.

Except for what that one guy said up there.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
This is useless.
Why impeach him now? He doesn't even have a year left!
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

People watch Cspan!? kidding.

I wonder if an actual monkey could be a better president than Bush.
Quote by xFeatherx
This is useless.
Why impeach him now? He doesn't even have a year left!
It's about the American people standing up and saying "we will not be lied to"
And for the record, they couldn't have tried this earlier because they just recently finally finished the senate report which has stated that Bush and his administration misused intelligence.

Basically, we finally have the official senate-sanctioned proof of what we've already known.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'd quite like Kusinich if it weren't for the fact that he's a crazy person. His views on pretty much everything line up with mine, but he unfortunately backs them up with a negligible amount of common sense...

His wife's a fox, though...

Bush didn't do anything wrong.
The president doesn't have much power.
And the congress could have stopped anything he wanted to do so don't blame everything on bush. It's everyones fault.
Bush misused and misconstrued evidence about Iraq and what was going on there. He mislead congress and the American people into war.

And like I said, the senate has already confirmed this. It is fact.
Quote by matt-attack
Bush didn't do anything wrong.
The president doesn't have much power.
And the congress could have stopped anything he wanted to do so don't blame everything on bush. It's everyones fault.

This is true except that Bush did do wrong... He wasn't an innocent, that's for sure... he went along with the plans and was probably giggling while doing so... But you're right that he doesn't have much power except for the final "yes" or "no" on certain issues... ....
Quote by ontherun
This is true except that Bush did do wrong... He wasn't an innocent, that's for sure... he went along with the plans and was probably giggling while doing so... But you're right that he doesn't have much power except for the final "yes" or "no" on certain issues... ....

Bush can only keep troops overseas like that for six months. After that congress has to declare war or they come home.
THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO DECLARE WAR
Quote by pandemek
Mccain 08

obama wont win

The first step is to realise you have a problem.

Anyhoo, as much as I do not like Bush, at all, I don't see the need for this. He won't be ejected from office (just like how Clinton wasn't), and even if he is, that might leave Cheney in charge, and we all know if that happens, he'll literally just shoot you in the face.

They should have tried doing this years ago. Bush has basically neglected the Constitution for most of his term, and everyone on Capital Hill just turned a blind eye, so to start now would just be daft, IMO. The damage has been done.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
As much of a dumb**** asshole bush is. It comes too late as the elections are coming around. I don't mind what happens to him, anyone who calls him ultra conservative or anything apart of conservatism doesn't deserve to be listened to by me. He might be a conservative person but he is not conservative in politics. He expanded government and increased federal spending in what way is that conservatism? This neoconservative movement has to stop or else they will lose a lot of people to 3rd parties even to the democrats. Although people will soon realize the Democrats are just the same old same old.

If I could vote it would be towards either the Libertarian or the Constitution Party.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I'd quite like Kusinich if it weren't for the fact that he's a crazy person. His views on pretty much everything line up with mine, but he unfortunately backs them up with a negligible amount of common sense...

His wife's a fox, though...

That looks disgusting to me.

And people saying that the president doesnt have any power, so? He's the biggest representative of the government and therefore should take the blame for his governments failings. Same as he would get the praise if the country was to have huge improvements.
I see no reason to impeach Bush. Though he was a terrible president, he hasn't broken any laws.

He did declare himself exempt from most laws that govern the American people, but still, he didn't break any laws that he was still supposed to follow.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by DanRev
That looks disgusting to me.

And people saying that the president doesnt have any power, so? He's the biggest representative of the government and therefore should take the blame for his governments failings. Same as he would get the praise if the country was to have huge improvements.

He shoulden't be responsible.
But it's came to the point where the president is just there to take credit for everything so america doesn't realize that the system doesn't work anymore.
I'm tired of all this Anti-Bush propaganda.
Last edited by matt-attack at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by matt-attack

I'm tired of all this Anti-Bush propaganda.

I'm more tired of the kids who are anti-anti-bush, just to be different.
Quote by DanRev

Oh yeah? Well I'm tired of the kids who are anti-anti-anti-....

... I'll stop.
Quote by snipelfritz
Bush misused and misconstrued evidence about Iraq and what was going on there. He mislead congress and the American people into war.

And like I said, the senate has already confirmed this. It is fact.

He is a lier and uses propaganda to control the consent of the American people as well as congress.

He is a terrible president.
Quote by DanRev

I really don't care either way about bush I just don't think he take the blame for every single thing wrong with the USA when the problems lie elsewhere.
Page 1 of 3