Page 1 of 3
alright i need to vent for just a moment, my sister was working at the mall and these 4 low life african american girls stole her wallet and now they are f-uckin livin it up. the wallet had 80$ cash, my sisters debit card, my sisters credit card, and my moms credit card. they got $400 out of my sisters checking account, and they have gone to like 10 stores using both credit cards to buy gift cards. example going to walmart, one stands in line buys a $500 gift card, the other one uses the other credit card and buys another $500 dollar gift card. so they have been going around buying bogus amount gift cards from walmart, target, jc penney, belk, hollister, etc. luckily the credit card companys dont hold us responsible and we wont pay a dime. we have the registers used, time sh-it was bought, and all that info via credit card website so we are calling all the stores and hopefully put their asses in jail.
can I ask how they got her PIN for her debit?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
your sister has a wallet?

anyways that sucks really bad man... just cancel the cards
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by nine01n
alright i need to vent for just a moment, my sister was working at the mall and these 4 low life african american girls stole her wallet and now they are f-uckin livin it up. the wallet had 80$ cash, my sisters debit card, my sisters credit card, and my moms credit card. they got $400 out of my sisters checking account, and they have gone to like 10 stores using both credit cards to buy gift cards. example going to walmart, one stands in line buys a $500 gift card, the other one uses the other credit card and buys another $500 dollar gift card. so they have been going around buying bogus amount gift cards from walmart, target, jc penney, belk, hollister, etc. luckily the credit card companys dont hold us responsible and we wont pay a dime. we have the registers used, time sh-it was bought, and all that info via credit card website so we are calling all the stores and hopefully put their asses in jail.

i'd reword that, if i were you.

but damn, that sucks

Jack my swag
I've found you can use debit cards without the pin number, you just have to choose the credit option, and sometimes it'll just ask for you to sign.
I am a lucid dream to the illusionary slumber
Wading in a cesspool of forgotten memory
An insignificant host to the collective subconscious

~Sacred Slumber
yeah that sucks pretty bad
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
I guess you felt the need to mention their race....

Also your sister shoulda beat some ass
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
How did they use the credit cards without the numbers or password? These things happen though mate, its life I guess. I had a digital camera, sleeping bag, mp3 player and a pot of Loreal Wax stolen whilst drunk at a beach party. I learned my lesson...don't drink a bloody mp3 player or a pot of hair wax to a beach party where you plan on drinking 10 pints of Guiness!
Not saying its your sis' fault or anything there mate.
Quote by hendrixfreak93
Damn.
That sucks. Who stole the wallet again?

Some African Americans

Oh and you use debit cards without pin numbers when you buy stuff online. You just need to make sure you have the correct information on the person.
I also learned another lesson...don't get drunk. Valuable lesson seeing as half my family are alcoholics. They were very chuffed I learned that lesson early on in my life.
Quote by nine01n

Yeah. Those damn African Americans
Quote by Haggard13
can I ask how they got her PIN for her debit?

iwouldnt know but i do know that my dumbass sister carried her social security card in her wallet if that maybe had anything to do with it.
i cant call them african american? because they were...? i didnt say 'all african americans are lowlifes' or 'i hate ni**ers' so what gives
Quote by nine01n
iwouldnt know but i do know that my dumbass sister carried her social security card in her wallet if that maybe had anything to do with it.

It has nothing to do with it, but your sister sounds like a retard. Hopefully those African American ladies don't know how to steal people's identities.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by nine01n
i cant call them african american? because they were...? i didnt say 'all african americans are lowlifes' or 'i hate ni**ers' so what gives

Are you a f*cking idiot or something? Just the fact that you mentioned their race in a situation like this means you have some grudge against them.

The pit is NOT a police department. We didnt ask for their race, ethnicity, w/e of these people.
Everytime I read the word vent I always think of the Coors Light commercial and this happened to my brother recently but he recognized the guys at a Disturbed concert and beat their ass
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Last edited by BigChief84 at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
Are you a f*cking idiot or something? Just the fact that you mentioned their race in a situation like this means you have some grudge against them.

The pit is NOT a police department. We didnt ask to the race, ethnicity, w/e of these people.

THE PEOPLE WHO STOLE MY SISTERS WALLET WERE BLACK PEOPLE.
that is a legitimate f-ucking sentence and it is not racist.
and dont say i need to call them african american not black because it is not racist to call them black people.
if that offends you then you need to quit crying like a baby.

i wouldnt be offended if some black dude said 'yeah some punk as-s white skater kid stole my sisters wallet'
Quote by nine01n

I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

Wow.

Quote by nine01n
and dont say i need to call them african american not black because it is not racist to call them black people.

i wouldnt be offended if some black dude said 'yeah some punk as-s white skater kid stole my sisters wallet'

... Nevermind
Quote by nine01n

What does them being black have to do with stealing your sister's wallet?
Quote by metaldud536
What does them being black have to do with stealing your wallet?

i never said it had a damn thing to do with them. in the first sentence i IDENTIFIED them as low life african american teenage girls, then everyone is bustin on me for being a racist
You guys are so politically correct. He said they were black, that's not racist. I'm pretty sure when a black person gets robbed by a white person, they tell everyone that some white dude robbed them.
Quote by nine01n
i never said it had a damn thing to do with them. in the first sentence i IDENTIFIED them as low life african american teenage girls, then everyone is bustin on me for being a racist

Why do you indentify them as African American? Will it make a difference about your sister's wallet being stolen? Why can't you say "my sister's wallet was stolen by some people"

Quote by Masamune
You guys are so politically correct. He said they were black, that's not racist. I'm pretty sure when a black person gets robbed by a white person, they tell everyone that some white dude robbed them.

I thought you were cooler than this You're stereotyping black people.
Quote by FelixJZ
I'm hoping this is sarcasm.

Wow.

... Nevermind

Are you white? Shut up, you're more sensitive to black racial slang than black people.

Fact is, crimes like these are more prevelant in the black community.
and this wasnt a thread to argue about how racist you guys think i am because you obviously know me better than myself. it was to bi-tch about someone fu-cking over my sister
Quote by nine01n

Quote by metaldud536
Why do you indentify them as African American? Will it make a difference about your sister's wallet being stolen? Why can't you say "my sister's wallet was stolen by some people"

because they were black, and identifying them as such can give the reader a more accurate description of what happened.

would you flip out if i said 'a short person stole my sisters wallet today' ?
Quote by Masamune

I couldn't agree more.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by trsc
Someone sig this. NOW, man, now!

Bloody hilarious! I had a huge belly laugh there and burp sicked up my beers! Nice! Cheers.
Quote by metaldud536

I thought you were cooler than this You're stereotyping black people.

Well, it's not like they care. Every black person I know laugh at all racial stereotypes that are directed towards them.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Are you white? Shut up, you're more sensitive to black racial slang than black people.

Fact is, crimes like these are more prevelant in the black community.

Ok? If he was making a thread on crimes being more prevelant in the black community, and used the African American girl as an example, I wouldn't have said anything, but the thread was on his sister's wallet getting stolen. There was no reason to mention race.
Also, I'm half Nigerian half Canadian.

Oh yeah, and:
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by FelixJZ
Ok? If he was making a thread on crimes being more prevelant in the black community, and used the African American girl as an example, I wouldn't have said anything, but the thread was on his sister's wallet getting stolen. There was no reason to mention race.
Also, I'm half Nigerian half Canadian.

Oh yeah, and:

So? You wouldn't be making a big deal out of it unless you obviously thought first "OH, he MUST BE MENTIONING THEM BECAUSE ONLY BLACK POEPLE COMMIT CRIMES!"

Otherwise you would ignore and notice he didn't say anything racist afterward. He also pointed out they were women, is he sexist also?

But women aren't stereotyped by society to be thieves, so it didn't come off as sexist, however to you, being black came off as racist, you racist.
Last edited by MedicreDemon at Jun 10, 2008,
Metaldude I thought you were cooler then this

He's not being racist. I think it's ****ing insane he can't describe the people without getting **** all over.

They were black, I'm white that fish is blue, who ****ing cares.

To TS, that sucks.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Page 1 of 3