you know a band is bad when they list a band that has only been around for like a year as their influences so i'm not even going to click on it. plus i hate southern hardcore
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
you know a band is bad when they list a band that has only been around for like a year as their influences so i'm not even going to click on it. plus i hate southern hardcore

hey buddy, my brothers bands been around for about a year and those are there CURRENT influences
Quote by pmeg568c

lol wait, underoath has been around for like ever, well known only for about 4 years, august burns red has been a band for a while, and they've only been known for like 2 years so ya, great reply
i was talking about gwen stacy. duh.

ok so i listened to it to prove to you and myself that it is bad

ok cool this song starts off the a stupid generic breakdown and then lame clean vocals come in with overdone metalcore riffs, into another ridiculously cheesy breakdown. after hearing enough chugs i just turned it off.

also the band is overly christian, especially with a name like that. its just like every other lame southern rock hardcore band
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Last edited by pmeg568c at Jun 10, 2008,
overly christian cuz they have a name that has to do with what they believe in?
Quote by pmeg568c
i was talking about gwen stacy. duh.

ok so i listened to it to prove to you and myself that it is bad

ok cool this song starts off the a stupid generic breakdown and then lame clean vocals come in with overdone metalcore riffs, into another ridiculously cheesy breakdown. after hearing enough chugs i just turned it off.

also the band is overly christian, especially with a name like that. its just like every other lame southern rock hardcore band
Quote by blairbondy
hey buddy, my brothers bands been around for about a year and those are there CURRENT influences

Hey buddy, my brother's band has been around for about a year, and those are their current influences.

ENGLISH! LEARN IT!
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
i said there christian, not religious, theres a big differnce, religion is somthing u bileve in, christianity is a whole way of life
Quote by InstantAXonHero
I paused 'Fast Point' for this, another reason I hate religion!

Well I am very sorry for not using proper gramar. Next time I will remember to use it.
nice capitol letters :P
Quote by 'StoleN'
Hey buddy, my brother's band has been around for about a year, and those are their current influences.

ENGLISH! LEARN IT!
The tone on the guitars is horrible, unless that's what it's supposed to sound like.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blairbondy
there a hardcore band so i figured id put them in the hardcore thread to get more luck?

ok...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Yeah, the guitar tone is ridiculously horrible. The songs themselves are really bland and don't really do anything interesting. The breakdowns are monotonous and boring. Vocals don't really grab my attention and the structures of the songs are dull. Sorry, but these guys are pretty bad.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
I paused Carnifex for this.

Not really disapointed. They may sound generic, but that doesn't make them bad, just they don't stand out.

I like the vocals.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Sorry, going to spare your brother's band more abuse and close this.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic