hi, u can see my current rig in my signature, i have the pres and res set on the poweramp just randomly but i dont really know what the actual purpose of the 2 knobs are, what i heard from someone is this "when u play different venues the only settings u should change is volume, presence, and resence" so im geussing its just a room thing? but i dont really know anythingabout it, like i shouldnt be using the pres for my highs or w.e, idk
Big room = lower resonance and higher presence and vice versa really, that's how I do it EDIT: Also, at home I keep the volume on 1 and live I have it on 2-2.5 :/
It's a ****ing h00ge amp (6505+ Halfstack)
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Jun 10, 2008,
i always set my resonance lowe and my presence higher when playing in a big room, and vice versa for a smaller room.
Quote by pan!c@d1sc0
i always set my resonance lowe and my presence higher when playing in a big room, and vice versa for a smaller room.

is it true that if ur in a carpeted room u should turn down the resonence and up the presence a bit and if ur in like a completley tiled room or an unfinished basement u should take away presence and add resonence?