Page 1 of 2
Carnivorous ftw!
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
i hate vegetarians, they all stink of crap due to not eating any meat and farting all the time and they all have this pious undeserving sense of worth about them

congratualtions on ur first mocking at being a vegetarian mongoloid lol

inb4 icum blood
I'm not a vegetarian/vegan, but I have no quarrels with it. The only thing I DON'T like about them are the ones who are extreme about it, and shpve PETA in your face and are always pointing out every little thing about how it's SOOO wonderful being a vegetarian/vegan, and I'm such a horrible person for not being it.

Other than that, I don't mind it. Plus, on a positive note, I don't know THAT many vegetarian/vegans who are like I described, so I don't have to deal with it often.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I really can't help thinking all vegans are stupid as hell, so this wasn't much of a laugh.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by pan!c@d1sc0
i hate vegetarians, they all stink of crap due to not eating any meat and farting all the time and they all have this pious undeserving sense of worth about them

inb4 icum blood

I CUM Blood

Edit: Dammit
“(your name) is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep!”

wow.

just... wow.
Vegetables have feelings too 'ya know?
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I'm a carnivorous dude, and I don't pick on vegetarians.

Vegans, though, I do pick on.

EDIT: I would pick on that little girl. I hate to admit it, but I really would.
Last edited by synpet713192 at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by fallenangel20
I'm not a vegetarian/vegan, but I have no quarrels with it. The only thing I DON'T like about them are the ones who are extreme about it, and shpve PETA in your face and are always pointing out every little thing about how it's SOOO wonderful being a vegetarian/vegan, and I'm such a horrible person for not being it.

Other than that, I don't mind it. Plus, on a positive note, I don't know THAT many vegetarian/vegans who are like I described, so I don't have to deal with it often.

+23258879997987987987986764542
I'm a hardcore vegen. Y'know... The ones who don't go through a town with "ham" in there name.
Quote by Raziel2p
I really can't help thinking all vegans are stupid as hell, so this wasn't much of a laugh.

**** you too.

ps: <3 >.>

on topic yes i have, but 90% of the time it was online which explains it. i get some weird looks too.

some 'meat eaters' complain about some veges forcing their ideals down their throat (i do not participate in this) but then give them beef (pun? you decide) for choosing that diet. imo thats lame.
Last edited by theshroomman at Jun 10, 2008,
i like to eat meat. there's my two cents.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by pan!c@d1sc0

inb4 icum blood

Quote by sometwelveyearoldbitch
The fact that you have nothing better to do than repeatedly say stupid stuff in useless attempts to annoy someone shows that you are really intelligent and well liked.

That's is all I have to say to you!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
dude, i am a carnivore, my parents have a hard ass time giving me my veggies, but im fine with vegans/vegetarians...unless they push their hippy crap on me...god damn hippies...
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I try to treat everyone the same. I'll be nice/polite to anyone.

Until they start shoving their views down my throat, in which case I'll either ignore them completely or pick apart any arguements, which in the cases of "extremists" are often flawed. But that doesn't stop at vegans/vegetarians, that goes for anyone.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Lol it says in the article that she always keeps handouts with her to pass out. .

lol... just like the guy who said he has albums of himself in his car
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
“May the Force be with your brain -- it needs it.”

Meat gives you heaps of protein which uhh
helps your brain grow.
Quote by floppypick
That's is all I have to say to you!

its ok all will be revealed later on my friend
Quote by Vandals572
lol... just like the guy who said he has albums of himself in his car

So I was at Guitar Center the other day, and everyone was shredding, and I grabbed an acoustic guitar and started playing an original tune. Everyone loved me and those other shred losers cried. Like seriously man, shred is teh overrated. And then I sold some of my CDs.
Peace.
Quote by AlucardZero
Ahh Bull****, vegans can't have pets. She's not a vegan.

Quote by Sometwelveyearoldbitch
What in the name of the flying spaghetti monster!?!?

Yeah, that's right, take that!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

I have some vegan friends. Never heard of them getting made fun of, though.
Quote by pan!c@d1sc0
its ok all will be revealed later on my friend

Sorry, huh?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
Yeah, that's right, take that!

Quote by sometwelveyearoldbitch
So how bout them Chudley Cannons?

Damn straight.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
So I was at Guitar Center the other day, and everyone was shredding, and I grabbed an acoustic guitar and started playing an original tune. Everyone loved me and those other shred losers cried. Like seriously man, shred is teh overrated. And then I sold some of my CDs.

Good for you man, I'd have to agree with you that 'shredding' is truly overrated.
Page 1 of 2