Page 1 of 2
hey pit.. i really need your help. This is serious, and i am distressed beyond belief here. i need IMMEDIATE, SERIOUS answers.

i recognize myself as being extremely paranoid. Like, EXTREMELY paranoid.
every time i come off of the phone with my girlfriend i always have immediate thoughts that tell me that she is going to cancel on me or cheat on me without telling me.

my girlfriend is going to an all ages beach party at a nightclub with her friends next week, and i cant stop thinking about it. As soon as i found out, i immediately thought things like "That's it. its over. shes going to cheat on me there", and other things.

i am thinking of breaking it off with her, because i feel she deserves somebody normal, not a paranoid, distressed freak like me.

Am I doing the right thing? what should i do?

p.s: this should have been in the relationship thread, i know.. but i really need immediate answers because if im going to break it off, im going to do it today.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
dude in all seriousness shes probbaly gonan suck off ike 12 guys, take it in the pooper and be the girl in a bukkake orgy

nothing to worry about i dont think (y)
Talk to her about it. Make sure she knows how paranoid you are.

/Useless... Sorry dude all I can think of at the mo..
If you're seriously gonna end it with UG's word, you're not just paranoid, you are INSANE.
LARGE TEXT
don't.

wait.

then you'll have REASON to be paranoid.
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Someone didn't take their meds this morning...

And don't break it off with her. You have suspicious that she's cheating on you, so keep her until you have proof. If she really likes you, she won't, but if she does, you'll be prepared.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
UG IS NOT A DOCTOR!!!
Oh wait...
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Just wait it out and see what happens. Don't jump to to conclusions or force your move, it might cause more damage then you realize.
well this is a hard situation basically im going to say right away dont break up with her, if you really love her then you are just making your life worse, maybe talk to her about it, if you already havent, or talk to someone you really truste, IE not the pit. But definately breaking up with her is the bad thing to do in this situation. thats all i have to say
Quote by pan!c@d1sc0
dude in all seriousness shes probbaly gonan suck off ike 12 guys, take it in the pooper and be the girl in a bukkake orgy

nothing to worry about i dont think (y)

cmon! serious answers

TS, chill and calm down. lots of guys think that their girlfriends are gonna cheat on them when they go to parties youre not at. but if you have a good relationship with her then she wont cheat on you. If she is the type of girl that would get with another guy at the party, she's probably not worth your time
Learn not to be so possessive and needy you little bitch.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
'alright pit. i REALLY need your help here.'
There's your first mistake

I reckon you should beat her and cut off her face to put here in her place. For security totally deform her and then rape her so she's unattractive to any other guys at the nightclub. She has to know who her boss is, you have to nip it in the bud.
I'd give a helpful answer if this was in the right forum
ohai little sig.
you could just wait and spy on her*dont let her catch you* it will increase your confidence if you dont get cheated on

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Chastity Belt, idiot...
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Rape her and her family
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Did the voices tell you to ask UG? They're always telling me to post stuff on here but I usually try to ignore them.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
or cheat on her so she wont get the chance to cheat on you first

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
i went throught he same thing. everytime i got off the phone with my ex i would go insane thinking about everything i said and if i sounded like a complete retard, or if i was an asshole or w.e.

1. i dont think her friends would let her cheat on you like that. unless theyre all drunk and dont know wat the **** theyre doing but still the chances of anything happening are still slim.

2. why arent you going?

3. dont call her the day after that all night thing. wait for her to call you. if she calls the next day or w.e, chances are your good. depending on if shes the guilty type.
Quote by Demonikk
'alright pit. i REALLY need your help here.'
There's your first mistake

I reckon you should beat her and cut off her face to put here in her place. For security totally deform her and then rape her so she's unattractive to any other guys at the nightclub. She has to know who her boss is, you have to nip it in the bud.
I'd give a helpful answer if this was in the right forum

this

[serious answer] just talk to her man, if you aren't comfortable with her goin out without you, but don't put it that way cuz she'll get mad, trust me. [/serious answer]

RAPE!!! Teh fapzors!!!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

I had a girlfriend that was very paranoid. She didn't have anything to worry about because I liked her, but she kept on insisting that I check in with her and constantly confirm how much I loved her and tell her that I wasn't seeing other people. It got really old really fast, so I dumped her.
Quote by ImpStarJay
I had a girlfriend that was very paranoid. She didn't have anything to worry about because I liked her, but she kept on insisting that I check in with her and constantly confirm how much I loved her and tell her that I wasn't seeing other people. It got really old really fast, so I dumped her.

you dumped her because she aged quickly? You shallow bastard!!!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by druz15_UG
you dumped her because she aged quickly? You shallow bastard!!!

The girl was a her, not an it. The way she was treating me was getting old because she never trusted me.
i went throught he same thing. everytime i got off the phone with my ex i would go insane thinking about everything i said and if i sounded like a complete retard, or if i was an asshole or w.e.

technically it wasnt the same thing, cuz shes was prude as **** and was waiting till marriage. obv it was a pointless relationship, and took way too much out of me, and it was mostly my fault. i think if u let it get to u its gonna slowly get worse and then explode out of nowhere and someones gonna die. if your gonna be this paranoid with every other girl then i wouldnt even bothwer otherwise id break it off. cuz why should u let it kill u. its not worth it. especially now
Quote by ImpStarJay
The girl was a her, not an it. The way she was treating me was getting old because she never trusted me.

Sorry should have put *JOKE/SARCASM* in big flashing letters around that post
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Yeah, I'm sorry. I did think it was funny, I just wanted to get my original point across.
Quote by ImpStarJay
Yeah, I'm sorry. I did think it was funny, I just wanted to get my original point across.

'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

screw this. im breaking it off with her. it isn't worth it. it's killing me, and i can't even take it any more.

thank you to those who were serious.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
let's look at this logically for a second: you thinkyour girlfriend is gonna suck some random guy's wang. so, wouldnt thatalso mean she wants to suck your wang?

if a girl ever cheats on you, DONT break up with her. keep her for a while, its easy action. then, right before a holiday or her birthday comes up, break up with her so you dont have to spend any money

besides, your only 14. shes not your true love anyway. just stay with her for the hell of it... who cares if she cheats on you? as long as she gives it to you too, your all good

only break up with her if she has bitch problems. if shes a nice girl that lieks to mess around, dumping her is a pretty stupid decision
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
That guy (philipp122) is pretty much exactly right...
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
You obviously don't trust your girlfriend.

What's a relationship without trust?

Think about that for a second.
14? wow wat is she doing at an all night all ags beach party? wtf? k i doubt anything is gonna happen. theres gonna be like bitches so much older than her and much hotter. i doubt guys there are gonna **** with that and her friends are probly beat
How did you even get a girlfreind with that level of confidence?
Just remember, she needs you, not visa versa
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
How about you ask if you can go to the party with her?
And it's all ages,so that means there could be a bunch of little kids there. So don't worry so much dude.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
talk to her about it like a mature person and tell her how u feel and ask her how she feels after telling her how u feel (this is a girl's advice)
threadstarter, threadstarter, threadstarter. Soo much to learn. Dude, relationships are suppost to be fun. Remember that, FUN! If you sit at home worrying about her cheating on you or something, or saying something stupid or whatnot, then whats the point even? First of all, I know its easy for someone else to say, but man, your 14. Let me tell you, at 14 I highly doubt this is the girl for you. Let me tell you it gets that much better in university and college Anyways, thats besides the point. If you cannot trust her because she has given you reason not to trust her, then you need to get rid of her. Easy as that. If she has done nothing wrong to you, to make you believe she is not trustworthy then you need to seriously evaluate yourself! If that is the case and you are as paranoid as you say, then why did you bother in the first place? If you do truly really like her, hike up your skirt, and stop being a woman. (haha ok ok that was harsh im just kidding) but seriously man, stop worrying, because if you do truly like her you are going to ruin a lot of fun times.

Sorry if i was rude, i was just joking around. Good luck.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Page 1 of 2