Im currently looking at the marshall jvm410 head. I absolutely love the possible clean tones from it. however, I dont want an amp that has multi-channels like gain and reverb so i wont need a pedal board.. i dont wanna rely on an amp to add those to my sound. From what i can see in the front panel its not exactly what i want but it only has one input on the front panel.(for the guitar im guessing) The back panel has all these jacks in it but i cant understand what theyre for really im new to this whole thing (exept for the actual playing of the guitar)..

So my question is how would you input a pedal board into this amp head?

Any owners of this amp please help

And if its too complicated for a guitar setup noob, any suggestions for an amp head with the same type of cleans?-- i play alternative rock so please dont mention amps made for blues
Last edited by d'addaridude at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by d'addaridude
Im currently looking at the marshall jvm410 head. I absolutely love the possible clean tones from it. however, I dont want an amp that has multi-channels like gain and reverb so i wont need a pedal board..

what? you want the amp for it's clean tone?
If you want an amp just for cleans then look fender, their cleans pretty much trump everything
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Ghold125
what? you want the amp for it's clean tone?

Yeah. This amp is built to rock! +2 on a Fender amp if you want clean.
if you want clean get fender but the effects loop where you put your pedals into is on the back
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
thanks ppl.. after demoing the amp again at my guitar shop i can see that.. just needed to clarify where the effects loop was cus the shop owner is some foreiner who speaks really bad english and could barely understand my questions.