hey all
I am about to start a project on a squier strat. First off i know the reputation of squier on the forums and they aren't good. I wanted to know what your suggestions on what would make it decent. All i know is i want to put in a Seymour Duncan sh8 invader but I'm in the dark on what type of bridge and other things of that nature i should be getting. So knowledgeable UGers, what would you suggest?
attach a penis to the left of the input jack, exactly 0.5 cm from the jack, with said phallic item 8 inches long, as it cant be larger than mine. And there you have it, great axe.
Quote by Lunchbox362
attach a penis to the left of the input jack, exactly 0.5 cm from the jack, with said phallic item 8 inches long, as it cant be larger than mine. And there you have it, great axe.

Why even bother typing that? All your doing is wasting his time. TS I would suggest a new set of pickups, also your budget would b nice to know, I'll look around the internet to find some parts i could suggest for your budget.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Quote by Lunchbox362

wow thanks, not only was that the most helpful post I'm ever gonna get, but it was also the most mature I've ever read -_- Thankyou again
but seriously i want serious posts not immature junior high humor
Quote by FMNStratGuy
Why even bother typing that? All your doing is wasting his time. TS I would suggest a new set of pickups, also your budget would b nice to know, I'll look around the internet to find some parts i could suggest for your budget.

MY budget is around $250 right now I don't have a lot to go crazy with or do as much as i would like, thankyou for your serious post too