Here is an intro and riff in a Dimmu Borgir symphonic kind of style, give me any crit you have or a direction you think it could take
Thanks
C4C
Attachments:
Metal Riff.zip
All right, I'm really the evil keys in the back, mixing over the guitar sounds really great.

It sounded like a lot of noise, but it was truly haunting, beautiful noise.

10/10

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
haha thanks a lot thats the vibe i was going for, obviously it sounds less like noise played on actual instruments lol and keep putting your stuff up because im really liking what you do
Well, if you're talking about the song that was in Drop-A that's a one time thing, I write more along the lines of melodic death metal/prog metal-rock.

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
yeah i was talking about the drop A thing, but if your death metal stuff is as good as that im excited haha
Yeah, I just put a more melodic proggy thing, I dunno if it's your style, but check it out.

Quote by eggsandham2
Whoa, that's pretty cool. At first I wasn't so sure about the first part but when the distortion came in was class. Very excellent riffage, and the little melodic bit at the very end sounds like it could make a good transition.

Keep it up, I'm interested in seeing where you go with this.

Very dark, very epic. Especially when everything comes in.

I kind of feel that there could be a little more structure to the riffs though. It feels a little random to me. They're all great riffs, but they're changing faster than I can absorb the sound and feel of them.