Never heard of em before, but they're playing here in Salisbury soon, apparently.
I searched, and well....Means brings up a lot of results.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=1639151
The vocals are obnoxious. It's all been done before. But apparently they're fairly big, so its a big deal that they're playing here? I guess?
They all look like indie kids funny enough. Dude on the right looks like Connor Oberst.
i really like means. The vocalist sounds good on the cd but not so much live(youtube).
sounds like a TREOS rip off. and i hate treos.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Not bad.
Nothing too special though.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
the receiving end of sirens
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by saxaxe
Never heard of em before, but they're playing here in Salisbury soon, apparently.
I searched, and well....Means brings up a lot of results.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=1639151
The vocals are obnoxious. It's all been done before. But apparently they're fairly big, so its a big deal that they're playing here? I guess?

Means plays in MD all the time. Mostly in my county (AA). I'm suprised you haven't heard of them until now. They're really big in the "md talentless metalcore is really cool" scene. Not a fan of them.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Quote by 875875511
Means plays in MD all the time. Mostly in my county (AA). I'm suprised you haven't heard of them until now. They're really big in the "md talentless metalcore is really cool" scene. Not a fan of them.

See, the Eastern Shore of MD and the rest of MD is like a different planet. A big band coming here is a big deal.
Means is huge in Edmonton, or at least it seems that way. I just can't see what others see in them; they sound super generic and annoying to me.