New Seditionaries - Lower Class Brats
Barbie Dolls - Lower Class Brats

I'd be extremely greatful / happy if you'd just tab out the main riffs...probably power chords so probably wouldn't take long, the solos would be cool too if you could tab them out.

would appreciate if someone would do it

Thanks guys
You know, this will only get you so far. It'll help you play and understand guitar SO much better to listen and tab them out on your own.
I'd try to do it for you, but I'm really not in the mood tonight.

EDIT: Sorry if I came off like a jackass there mate, I just try to get people into doing this kinda thing, I think it really helps make a good guitarist, I didn't mean to offend if I did
Last edited by Vinyl_Master at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by Vinyl_Master
You know, this will only get you so far. It'll help you play and understand guitar SO much better to listen and tab them out on your own.
I'd try to do it for you, but I'm really not in the mood tonight.

EDIT: Sorry if I came off like a jackass there mate, I just try to get people into doing this kinda thing, I think it really helps make a good guitarist, I didn't mean to offend if I did

Yeah it's cool, I can usually ear out a chord or two, like new seditionaries, I'm positive it starts off with B (powerchord) slide to D (powerchord) with some mutes thrown in, but then cant figure anything out