It was copied from an MSN convo between my friend and I, of me telling my day. I'm not going to paragraph it or correct it.

alright we had to go to his work first and on the way back the sky was getting BLACK so im like YAAA, anyways we get to his place and it starts raining a bit so we go swim and then we start seeing lightning and his mom is like COLIS SORT DE LA PICINE (get out of the pool, for you non French UGers) and im like ok and we get out and start throwing a foot ball (only in bathing suits). he has a small yard, but behind it is a huge farm feild with a line of pylons (http://www.derby.ac.uk/images/dr_f07a9e84e6f4105e0513f312815c06dc.jpg)
so it started raining some more... we stayed outside... and then the sky was ****ING BLACK and it started getting bad. it started getting windy and the rain started hurting a bit like hail and then we're like "AWESOMEE!!!" and we continue throwing the ball and then out of nowhere the wind speeds up to literally 120-140 km/h.. well i dunno how fast that it buit god damn, i had trouble standing up and opening my eyes because of the rain, and every droplet felt like sand on a very windy day and im only in bathing suit
so im like "**** THIS HURTS I CANT SEE THE ****ING BALL ****" and hes like "WHAT??" cause he couldnt hear me over the wind.. i swear it was like all the tornado movies... and then lightning gets really loud and one thunder was so liud that my ears were making LOUD high pitched rings because it hurt them.. so we went up on the deck... it was so loud that we had to scream to talk beside eachother
then, while on the deck, his patio chairs and table all get picked up and thrown at up... they're metal and they hurt... they hit up like someone pushed them into us so it was bad... we were like "**** AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". all of the chairs and table were under this large roof like thing with 4 legs.. it was probably 150 pounds and the top was a large sheet of fabric. this thing was screwed into the deck. we turned out heads and we saw this huge thing getting lifted off the ground, and we both grab it, with the rain and the wind pelting out backs we trying to hold it (half the screws were ripped out of the deck) and we had troble standing up. i looked into the field which was almost like a cloud with all of the rain and wind making everything impossible to see, but in the distance, maybe 200 feet away, i saw a bolt of lightning hit one of the pylons. as soon as it hit, i was pummeled with thunder that temporarly deafened me. i couldnt hear ANYTHING for a good 7-8 seconds. not even the wind but i sure as hell could feel it. as soon as my hearing came back i heard my friend like "HOLY **** HOLY **** HOLY ****" then i started screming it too. we untied the fabric roof thing of the metal thing that we were holding, and it almost carried my friend and i into the air. if i jumped i swear to god i wouldve flown 15 feet. after about 20 minutes of this, it died down and we continued to swim. the end damage was half of the siding of his house (aluminum) being ripped off, i could see 3 trees that'd been ripped out of the ground from neighbours and no electricity for 5 hours. oh ya and they have a massive 65,000$ ford expedition, it must be like 4000-5000 pounds. their driveway is gravel and we could see that the car had been pushed sideways 3-4 feet from the wind. my entire chest was BURNING RED from the rain

This was the most awesome storm of my entire life to date. Tell me your stories and experiences.
I damn this wall of text to the bowels of hell!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by TheLeviathan
No.

.sihT
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
While reading that, I imagined you saying that very quickly and taking deep breaths for air at the end of it all

That's rather cool, I love storms but we don't get that many bad ones in London, there's been a few but nothing I can recall off the top of my head.
tl:dr i was in hurricane george in florida. it was epic.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
I'm not usually one to say this, but:
tl;dr
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Quote by zonko_zulio
While reading that, I imagined you saying that very quickly and taking deep breaths for air at the end of it all

That's rather cool, I love storms but we don't get that many bad ones in London, there's been a few but nothing I can recall off the top of my head.

lol So did I.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
That is br00tal dude.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
It's been raining and grey sky for the last two weeks here... No storms, no sun.... No fun....
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Jun 10, 2008,
Why didn't you go inside?!
The first thing that would've crossed my mind would be to get my ass somewhere safe. Lol.
Peace.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Why didn't you go inside?!
The first thing that would've crossed my mind would be to get my ass somewhere safe. Lol.

We didn't go inside because we never get storms like this over here. A storm like this comes around every two years, so I wanted to get the best of it.
Oh man, yesterday is was pretty epic. Me and my two friends were swimming as well, the sky was clear and all. So after swimming we decided to go into the trampoline without drying off properly, and before we even noticed as we were doing some wrestling moves, the thunder strom started. And being wet, in the middle of 4 metal poles surrounding you, right beside a large body of water isn't the best idea. But yes, I read through that.
Me n mah frendz wur in a kar n we went thru a puddel da wata went lyke 6 feat in teh air.
This storm was sick. We'll get another one tonight I think...
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I went outside during a hurricane and tried to walk against the wind. To say the least I wan't physically able to move forward.
Oh yeah and the power got knocked out for 2 weeks.
Okay, to say something important......TS, you and your friend are both idiots.

BUT, that sounds pretty badass, I'm gonna do that next time there's a massive storm up where I live.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance