I don't know f*ck all about amps....besides I am getting tired of my 15 wat sh*tspawn crate amp that I got almost 3 years ago

Okay, so in july i'll be getting my new guitar (Squier Jagmaster...Budget guitars FTW!)

The rest of my gear is simple, BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal, and a FAB Flanger (budget pedal ftw!)

Looking for a 70+ wat amp, that won't cost me a load of cash.

so yeah looking for a good amp that'd be cheap-ish for my bands / my style

My band is heavily influenced by Mudhoney, Nirvana, The Lower Class Brats, and The Casualties.
How bout a clean fender tube? Maybe a hot rod deluxe and use the ds-1 for your distortion. It's 40 watts but it's more than loud enough for what you need.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
How bout a clean fender tube? Maybe a hot rod deluxe and use the ds-1 for your distortion. It's 40 watts but it's more than loud enough for what you need.

do you know how much it goes for?
600 new, 400 on the bay. The OD on it sucks, but the ds-1 should give you a great grunge sound, it is what cobain use if you're going for that sound.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
600 new, 400 on the bay. The OD on it sucks, but the ds-1 should give you a great grunge sound, it is what cobain use if you're going for that sound.

hmmm...definitely interesting...Thanks alot...any special features? Tuner? / Distortion / Chorus / Flanger etc..?