What the hell is up with all this crazy weather? Global warming maybe? Today I saw about all of the floods and the record high temps in the Midwest and I talked to a friend who lives in here in WA but at about 2500 feet above sea level (I'm at around 500) and she said has been snowing there since about noon. Having lived in WA all my life I can say that snow, in June, at 2500 feet above sea level is very uncommon.
I don't know what to believe on Global Warming anymore. All these crackpots are trying to turn a profit out of it. *LOOKS AT AL GORE*

God damn, I don't know what's going on with the weather but I think people just need to suck it up and deal with it. And stop buying Hummers.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
eww, snow in the summer time? I'm sorry. haha

we've had crazy weather here in michigan too. lots of bad thunderstorms/flooding.
Record high temps in the Midwest? Which part? Here in Illinois it's been averaging around 80, which is totally normal for June.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Global warming isnt caused by pollution. Its cause by the merging our planet into the milky way.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
I'm in central WA. Today was the last day of school/first day of summer vacation. It was 45-50 degrees all day.
Quote by Lamrick21
Global warming isnt caused by pollution. Its cause by the merging our planet into the milky way.

Insert "it's a conspiracy picture" here please.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by civildp1
Record high temps in the Midwest? Which part? Here in Illinois it's been averaging around 80, which is totally normal for June.

I'm not sure, I was on my way out the door at a friends house when I saw it on TV. Apparently it's so bad that they have closed down several schools because it was so hot.
Well I'm not from the U.S, but the weather here in Montreal (and even Ontario) has been absolutely insane the last couple of days. Just today we had a huge thunderstorm with tornado warnings all throughout Quebec and Ontario, it was crazy. None actually touched down but we got some nasty wind and some wicked thunder and lightning.
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
Quote by Sub_urban12
I'm in central WA. Today was the last day of school/first day of summer vacation. It was 45-50 degrees all day.

Indeed. It's fucking cold out here.

I've had my heater running all week.
Quote by swordsrkewl
Insert "it's a conspiracy picture" here please.

Ive changed my mind. Its definite cause is that fat women put off too much heat and should be killed.
And quit complaing about the cold...id love to have it cold here in NC...the heat index has been well in the 100's for the past few days.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Last edited by Lamrick21 at Jun 10, 2008,
Quote by bright-eyes
I'm not sure, I was on my way out the door at a friends house when I saw it on TV. Apparently it's so bad that they have closed down several schools because it was so hot.

hmm, I'll have to pay closer attention next time the news is on. I know there's some hardcore flooding in Iowa because the whole region has been getting so much rain.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by jasonmetal love
I don't know what to believe on Global Warming anymore. All these crackpots are trying to turn a profit out of it. *LOOKS AT AL GORE*

God damn, I don't know what's going on with the weather but I think people just need to suck it up and deal with it. And stop buying Hummers.

the factories that build hummers give less polution than factories building priuses due to the litium battery. for every prius built, it takes about three hummers being built to make as much pollution. you would have to drive your prius 60 thousand miles just to make up for it, but people that afford hybrids probably trash them and buy a brand new one.

but as for the weather, i say its the END OF THE WORLD!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!
Quote by strat335
eww, snow in the summer time? I'm sorry. haha

we've had crazy weather here in michigan too. lots of bad thunderstorms/flooding.

yeah, my family said that big rapids had 104 on saturday. is that true?
Yeah lot's of flooding in Indiana. Tornado watches almost every night. It's not really hot, mid 70's maybe.
Around Chicago it's been about 80 degrees for the past few weeks, and humid as hell.
There were also a few bad storms and tornadoes here a few days ago.
Quote by dudius
yeah, my family said that big rapids had 104 on saturday. is that true?

I dunno Drew, probably, but don't double post! use the edit button
Its snowed in Montana in June, but that was a decade or two ago. Snowed at the beginning of May, which is the first time i remember that happening since the June snow so long ago. Global Warming...i dont think so. Theres freak weather and high temperatures every year everywhere
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by civildp1

Yeah, and Poplar Grove got hit by a tornado. But, that's normal for this time too. What was weird was the Tornado in January.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
Yeah, and Poplar Grove got hit by a tornado. But, that's normal for this time too. What was weird was the Tornado in January.

the states get about 40 something tornadoes in january every year.

maybe you got "lucky" this year?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by RiseAgainst
the states get about 40 something tornadoes in january every year.

maybe you got "lucky" this year?

No I didn't get lucky! I didn't get to see it.

But, my area, it's pretty weird to have a tornado in January. Illinois isn't really in Tornado alley.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by strat335
I dunno Drew, probably, but don't double post! use the edit button

but i like the double post! dont tell me how to ****ing live my life!

actually no, i came back after a short time and didnt think about editing. i half expected someone to post before i did.
global warming explains it

Mainly because we have had one of the coldest winters in 30 years

works with me
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
it has been very rainy in washington latley and for this time of the year i can say living here 14 years thats a first
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Its because Mother Nature is upset with the price of gas going up.

P.S.
It's a normal summer in Georgia....hot as anything :\
I live in Central Washington too. It's about 50 degrees right now. Didn't snow, but it looked like it might have snowed a little in the hills.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Out here on the peninsula it has been raining off and on for the past 2 weeks, last year this time it was like 70 or 80 degrees
Quote by Like Fire
Out here on the peninsula it has been raining off and on for the past 2 weeks, last year this time it was like 70 or 80 degrees

... Olympic Peninsula... or the Upper Peninsula?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I live in Central Washington too. It's about 50 degrees right now. Didn't snow, but it looked like it might have snowed a little in the hills.

I know how you feel. We get out of school on Thursday and I always remember it being around 70 or 80 at the end of the year. It's been around 40-50 the past week or so here. A couple weeks back it was nice though and in the 80's-90's so I think it's just weird that its this cold all of the sudden.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
... Olympic Peninsula... or the Upper Peninsula?

Olympic
ya im in Washington too, by Seattle, Kent to be exact

also the wind is bugging me, my trash cans tipped over last night! thats only supposed to happen in fall and winter, it's mid June.

ive never seen any year like this, and summer better be long as hell...or else...um i am boycotting the weather man...it's HIS fault!