im thinking about upgrading the pups in my 2 main guitars. my Explorer i use primarily for classic rock kinda stuff, so i have been leaning toward SD Screamin' Demons.

the guitar im stuck on is my Schecter Synyster Standard. It has stock Duncan HB-108's (the cheap version of Invaders), and the sound is a bit muddy. So i am stuck on what pups i should get. I want a high-output passive bridge pup excellent for all types of metal.

BTW my amp right now is a Line 6 Spider III 75w(it sucks), but im sellin it, and buying a Peavey JSX stack next month so that will have an impact on my stock pups, but regardless, i have been meaning to mod my guitars.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
tone zone all the way my mate put one in his starter RG and it sounds **** brootal
my gear
Cube 30
sammick strat rip off
schecter C-1 classic diamond series
Peavey JSX combo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.G.E > grunge
the d actiavatiors are really nice. they are heavy as ****. their modeled after active pickups
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
ok, i have looked at all of these pickups on Dimarzio's site, and i think im gonna go with a Tone Zone.

one quick question though. the Peavey JSX is a fairly bright sounding amp for metal, and the ToneZone has a lot of mid and bass, how would this all sound together? would it all mesh and sound insanely awesome? lol
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
for the bridge i would do a super distortion or a bill lawrance l500xl or for the best bang for your buck buy the wellborne custome shop metalbucker its 25k output screams! looks just like an emg and you can coil tap it. also if you like ur hb 108's but hate the mud do the trebel bleed mod on seymours web site or even beter here it is!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
try using the ones mark morton from lamb of god uses, there passve and probably good if he uses em