ok so a moment a go or what seemed like a moment ago it was 1am i close my eyes for a second ( so i thought) look agian and its 4am

anyone else ever done that just randomly fell asleep watching t.v without realising
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Its 8 pm here.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
DUDE! its been the same way for me aaallllll week. one day i didnt even go to bed cause i looked at the clock and it was 6:30AM and i was like screw it dude im stayin awake. then 2 days later i looked and it was 3:30 and i was like ok im goin to bed it was 1 a sec ago. and then last night i looked at the clock and it was 5:57 and i wasnt gunna stay up again so i went to bed
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Quote by Aussieloco
Yeah once I fell asleep watching scrubs at 9 PM I wake up and it's 6 AM.

You fell asleep watching Scrubs?

...Im sorry, you suck at life.
Quote by Aussieloco
Yeah once I fell asleep watching scrubs at 9 PM I wake up and it's 6 AM.

scrubs FTW
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
You didn't fall asleep, you discovered how to time travel.
Have fun.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Wow I wish my life was as unproductive as you guy's ......no I really do. I do that on Airplanes ill look at my iPod and ill be 10 songs in on my playlist then I look agian and im like 32 songs in.
Quote by ArmedForBattle
ok so a moment a go or what seemed like a moment ago it was 1am i close my eyes for a second ( so i thought) look agian and its 4am

anyone else ever done that just randomly fell asleep watching t.v without realising

It's not that you don't realize it... it's just you don't feel different. It's like you blink and you think you didn't sleep.
Quote by Rojam
You fell asleep watching Scrubs?

...Im sorry, you suck at life.

Yeah, I went to bed at like 5 AM the last night and I had a long day.
I remember back in January my brother had a Halo 3 LAN party, but my friend Matt and I both went to play Resistance. Now this game is ****ing hard on expert or whatever, and what felt like 5 minutes in this one hallway, was actually about 3 hours.
Oh ****e diude tjat sutfff happens man I'ms so gland yhtart you did this, I'm so sobar right now, I love you :cheerS:

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
did that with both baldurs gate dark alliance games ended up pulling alnighters + till midday playing them lol
on that note the sun has started to rise!

upon checking i died a total of 42 times on call of duty when i fell asleep.. great..
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Quote by ArmedForBattle
did that with both baldurs gate dark alliance games ended up pulling alnighters + till midday playing them lol
on that note the sun has started to rise!

upon checking i died a total of 42 times on call of duty when i fell asleep.. great..

Take a picture of the sun rise in Liverpool! I just wanna see it. Hehe
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Oh ****e diude tjat sutfff happens man I'ms so gland yhtart you did this, I'm so sobar right now, I love you :cheerS:

...are you drunk?
i cant i left my phone in my buddys car , i have pics of when it snowed at christmas though that i took at 6am
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300

Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
i remember one time when i was lying in bed about to go to sleep, i just BLINKED my eyes and it was the next morning.
literally.
idk how i fell asleep that fast.
i was pissed too cause i enjoy my sleep!

*edit*
and about a month ago, i was at my friends house playing GTA 4 for the first time. he went to sleep and i sat in front of the tv for eight hours without moving a muscle. it seriously only felt like one hour. i was really into that game.
Last edited by !normajean! at Jun 10, 2008,
its 11:25 where i am...anyways, yes, i have. one time i did that and when i woke up, i thought my family abandoned me. but they were sleeping
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

i enjoy sleeping but i hate waking up because like i always have bad dry mouth because i have to breath through my mouth because i broke my nose in a fight baout 2 years ago and since then ive had trouble breathing in my sleep and yes i do snore ask my g/f lol
and because i breath through my mouth i get all dehydrated and i get headaches
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300