So, I have a lip ring that I lost the ball for and I used some plyers (sp?) to tighten it up a bit. Lately though it's become irritating and I want to take it out for the night.

The problem is, I seem to have tightened to a point where it is too tight for my lip to fit through the space. How can I re-open this gap?
just use plyers dude to pull them apart but it all gets a bit tricky i cut my lip open bad when i tried to tighten mine up i just ended up buying studs there not at emo and there easy to maintain
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Dude... Your gonna get raped, AIDS, and start cumming blood all at once. Take pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Quote by josef_fritzl
sorry are we talking about vulvas, labias and clitoratae here?

Sadly we are not sir, if you spent less time in your dungeon you would have noticed that.
Quote by Snyde_Platypus
Dude... Your gonna get raped, AIDS, and start cumming blood all at once. Take pics or it didn't happen.

Wow, four things I've heard way too much . Y'know, none of those are actually funny unless used in a tasteful manner.

Edit:

Quote by ArmedForBattle
just use plyers dude to pull them apart but it all gets a bit tricky i cut my lip open bad when i tried to tighten mine up i just ended up buying studs there not at emo and there easy to maintain

The plyers I have are needle-nose and do not fit in the gap.
Same thing happened to me, and I used plyers. If it doesn't fit in the gap, try taking two plyers and pry it apart.
Well, just so you guys know, I got it out. I couldn't really get it separated too much, but I went for it the painful way... Fitting my lip through a gap like a quarter the width of it.

Now I know not to use plyers ever, haha. I'll just deal with having the missing ball.