This is the most vague thread ever started. I'm going to give you some tips on how to start playing chords on bass, because that's my best guess as to what this thread is about.

The first thing you should do is make triads for every scale tone of a major scale (start with C, so it's easy). Using staff paper is good for this. Then find fingerings for all of them on your bass, and play them. You can also figure out what kind of chords they are (major, minor, diminished...) by looking at the number of steps between the actual notes in the chord.

You can go on and do that with other major scales, and with minor scales, and start adding seventh chords (although note that when you play a 7th chord on a bass, you will probably want to eliminate the fifth--it's not as crucial to the feel of the chord as the 1st, 3rd, or 7th).

If you don't know enough theory to make those triads, you could check out The Crusade in the lessons section (I think)?
search before you post. this exact question is asked like twice a month, down to the general nature of the question and the thread title.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
What?

It is a chord. There are no special chords for every instrument. I can't believe that you joined the same month as me.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
Quote by SomeGuyInJersey
What?

It is a chord. There are no special chords for every instrument. I can't believe that you joined the same month as me.

And I can't believe that you would be a jerk by saying stuff like that. Join date has no bearing on anything, and join date elitistism has no place in this forum.