So i've been meaning to buy a G400 as my second guitar, i just havent had enough money, and i've been playing acoustic a lot more to pass the time, but my friend is planning on getting a second guitar aswell. We were both planning on buying a G400 or he was planning on getting some sort of les paul, then he came across the ibanez ART100, and its les paul body and bitchin' looks, so i took a look at the specs and it seems nice, but i havent tried it out yet and im hesitant on getting it before trying it. Ive read multiple reviews and apparantly its decent and plays/handles well. I play pretty much rock/metal/classic and I wanted to know whether anyone has had experience with this guitar, and is it good? Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot link. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Artist-ART100-Electric-Guitar?sku=512354
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
*BUMP, i cant believe not even one person has had experience with this guitar.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I tried one a few weeks ago, seems like a solid guitar. I didn't really like the feel of it, but it might have been the action that was too high. Looks better IMO that Epiphones LP, and propably would be just as good. I'd say give it a shot.
Yeah, i really havent tried it, but it seems like a nice solid guitar, and the specks arent bad, but i mean action can always be brought down, i just want to know from someone who has one or has played with one, ^^ im not saying you didnt explain, thank you though.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
i played it a bit in the store and it seems like a decent guitar, everything worked fine on it but the action was a little higher than my taste on it, but like u said that can be brought down, the pickups needed to be lower also and the strings changed but other than that i would get it if i had the money, iv been lookin at it for some time now