I got a new Digitech RP90. It doesnt have USB connection but I want to record songs into my computer.

I heard that you can still connect it to the PC via mic.

You use the output cable that supposed to go the amp to the PC's mic. input.

I need some converter to put in my 1/4 guitar cable to the 1/8 microphone input.

Where could I get one?
one thing i can do is use the axillary output from my amp and connect it to the mic imput on my computer using a cord i found around the house (no idea what it originally went to)
C) all of the above.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
if you want to connect your guitar directly to the PC Sharper Image (i assume radio shack and other electronic stores sell it as well) sells a guitar thats pretty much like a Squier and it has a USB port and comes with programs for the computer to record with. it comes with an amp like a squier pack does and i think they run for a price similar to squier packs
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.