I have recently gotten a zune do to the fact my iPod battery is quickly fading, and not to mention the zune was new a super cheap. I ripped season one of jackass off a dvd i have in .wmv format, which is supposed to be the right format for zune. I open the video in the program and I can watch the video ect. but when it goes to sync to the zune it seems to never work, anyone else have this problem, or have any solutions?
The zune software is one of the worst, if the return policy isn't up go for a Ipod or another mp3 like creative. The zune software doesn't like to play with everyone just like I don't like to, but there might be another software for zune, try winamp.
Quote by gagnerants
The zune software is one of the worst, if the return policy isn't up go for a Ipod or another mp3 like creative. The zune software doesn't like to play with everyone just like I don't like to, but there might be another software for zune, try winamp.

the software is crap i'll agree but there was a new update that seems to fix alot of the problems. but seeing as it was only $100 new i couldnt pass it up and cant afford a new iPod at this time, and i do love the zune itself.