Hey, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart kicks ass, this is where you, the raving fans, can disscuss the likes and disslikes of episodes, the website, or whatever, if it has to do with The Daily Show bring it up! I also have a group that anyone can join so you better join it!

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/daily_show/
i love the daily show, i try to watch everyday. i think its way better than Colbert report.

John stewart rocks
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
So how fast do you think this will become a Daily Show vs. Colbert Report thread?

I think Stewart's hilarious. He's really turned that show around since the Kilborn days.
Last edited by i_am_teh_walrus at Jun 11, 2008,
Quote by MedicreDemon
Colbert Report is better.

true, but they're both great shows
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by i_am_teh_walrus
So how fast do you think this will become a Daily Show vs. Colbert Report thread?

I alread put up one of those awhile ago and it got reported for being a VS's thread...but if some one wants to risk thier tail to do it be my guest!
Quote by LazySandman
true, but they're both great shows

I was only joking. Stephen gets a little tiring with his arrogance, even though it is sarcastic, it gets repetitive

Though, Jon tends to overkill his jokes often.
Quote by Ardie12
i love the daily show, i try to watch everyday. i think its way better than Colbert report.

John stewart rocks

His name really is spelt Jon Stewart...I did a report on him for a class and he changed his name to that...
I find him to be very unfunny and predictable.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Us Colbert supporters don't approve of the oppression that Jon Stewart did to Colbert.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by zxxAACxxz
Very annoying show. Hate politics. Booorrring.

Mabey you are just not capablell to comprehend the complicatedness of poloticses
Quote by guitartaber93
Mabey you are just not capablell to comprehend the complicatedness of poloticses

Maybe you're just not capable of getting a Dictionary.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Though, Jon tends to overkill his jokes often.

that's part of the reason I like Colbert show better

but I need to catch up on the Daily Show, haven't seen it in a little while now
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by zxxAACxxz
Maybe you're just not capable of getting a Dictionary.

Tis called taunting and sarcasm.
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Jun 11, 2008,