so i been tryin to sell my digitech whammy since i never use it anymore, and along w/ it i am finally getting rid of two other dust collectors: digitech death metal and danelectro free speech talk box. ALL are in PERFECT new condition w/ original boxes/manuals ect.

on craigslist i had a startin price and eventually settled on $140 NO LOWER for all three together. although the individual value of the pedals combined is over double this, the demand for the pedals themselves (other than the whammy) are not high so that's why the price is considerably low.

so my price is fair right? i mean, this guy seems real interested and tried to haggle me down to 120, but i've lowered about as far as i can w/o kicking myself in the head. i just need some reassurance lol. but i am pretty sure that i'm being rather generous in my offer.

thanx guys, and if this IS in a wrong section of the forums, please inform me !!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
you are being more than generous man...the digitech whammy by itself is more than that and i bet the person can have a lot of fun with the talkbox...on toop of that youre giving another pedal that the buyer can end up selling...so its a greaaaaat offer...i dont know why i wrote so much...im bored...
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
alrite i figured. only catch is that i'm not throwing in any adapters or anything. but i still think i'm being very generous
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
IMO, put them on ebay. You're much more likely to find a buyer when people all over the country can see your listings, as opposed to just those in your immediate area.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112