19 70%
Voters: 27.
Cops should wae **** ted or not?!

G**** the vops@
Bedge did well Dabe did better!@

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
cops keep you safe at night
i had a close friend whose dad was a cop and was shot and killed ont he job...i think cops should get more credit than they do. they put their life on the line.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by Tedward
cops serve and protect?

Fauj tdea cp[s manALejos feasta WOHHH!

TS, either your drunk, or your trying to type with your goddam feet. I didn't get a WORD of that lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
TS, either your drunk, or your trying to type with your goddam feet. I didn't get a WORD of that lol.
ia saad thta te cops ruin a goodtiema and I don't like tham!

Quote by bi-ah!
cops keep you safe at night
i had a close friend whose dad was a cop and was shot and killed ont he job...i think cops should get more credit than they do. they put their life on the line.

G0dl fubger says :just cause it's alaw don't make it right!:

Cops are people

theres always gonna be good and bad cops, just like theres always gonna be good and bad people
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Must.... Post..... Pear!!!!!!!
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Psychedelico
Must.... Post..... Pear!!!!!!!

FDoo ait it'd be so epiva Do aita! MAN!

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I could never vote against cups.

Wbi said abdthying abo bcusp?

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I could never vote against cups.

Oh the irony

S/N: StraightxXxEdge

I love it
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
my welsh is rusty, but i think he's asking us whether he should bone his sheep tonight.

i vote yes. and pics or it didn't happen.
Time for an annoying Pulp Fiction quote that is surprisingly apt:

"English, Mother ****er! Do you speak it?"
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by TrUe MeTaL FaN
translation - "I said that the cops ruin a good time, and I don't like them!"

and cops are gonna be the ones saving his ass when his good time gets out of control...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by TrUe MeTaL FaN
translation - "I said that the cops ruin a good time, and I don't like them!"

Yhes deus mand gets am1~!

Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Cops should wae **** ted or not?!

G**** the vops@
Bedge did well Dabe did better!@

I'm praying to sweet baby Jesus that you're typing in some new language, and if that IS your poor ass interpretation of English, then you my friend are a douche bag.
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Quote by civildp1
Time for an annoying Pulp Fiction quote that is surprisingly apt:

"English, Mother ****er! Do you speak it?"

Quote by Avedas

some things never get old

+11111111
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
The cops do good and bad, mostly good.

Sometimes I think they cause the problems they are paid to solve.

For example:

I was at a party recently. My friends and I had all been smoking weed and a few of them were on shrooms. We were spending the night, that way we wouldn't have to drive, right? Wrong.

All of a sudden, amist all the festivities, someone who had been listening to a scanner yells, "COOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Needless to say, everyone scattered. Within five seconds, I was in my friend's car riding shotgun and prepared to haul serious ass. we had four people in the back seat and two in the trunk whom we didn't know. Everyone wanted to get out. My friend who was prepared to drive was tripping on shrooms.

Luckily, we couldn't get out on the road because of everyone else. Turns out it was just the noise, but regardless, a lot of people left. Everyone was spending the night because they were too high to drive, but the cops scared them out onto the road. They caused a hazard by coming out to the party. Now what's worse, neighbors who can't sleep or a convoy of stoners on the road at 12AM?

I know a lot of people will say, "You shouldn't be getting high anyways!" but really, who were we hurting? We all just got together to get high, listen to/play some music, and have fun. No one was in any danger until the cops scared a lot of people onto the roads.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman

For example:

I was at a party recently. My friends and I had all been smoking weed and a few of them were on shrooms. We were spending the night, that way we wouldn't have to drive, right? Wrong.

All of a sudden, amist all the festivities, someone who had been listening to a scanner yells, "COOOOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Needless to say, everyone scattered. Within five seconds, I was in my friend's car riding shotgun and prepared to haul serious ass. we had four people in the back seat and two in the trunk whom we didn't know. Everyone wanted to get out. My friend who was prepared to drive was tripping on shrooms.

Luckily, we couldn't get out on the road because of everyone else. Turns out it was just the noise, but regardless, a lot of people left. Everyone was spending the night because they were too high to drive, but the cops scared them out onto the road. They caused a hazard by coming out to the party. Now what's worse, neighbors who can't sleep or a convoy of stoners on the road at 12AM?

I know a lot of people will say, "You shouldn't be getting high anyways!" but really, who were we hurting? We all just got together to get high, listen to/play some music, and have fun. No one was in any danger until the cops scared a lot of people onto the roads.

bean harper man, If I'm not hurting no oanw should I be boathering ou>

Quote by dudetheman

For example:

sounds like a fun night
Quote by dudetheman

For example:

The cops don't make the laws, though. That's just how they're instructed to handle the situation.
Quote by BGSM
cosa r ****in gayt cos thery like ong lets shoot guisy!

Nah thae caops doan't mean to caoot paeopla, but it ahppena.s I'am talking about crgafew and ****

Quote by TrUe MeTaL FaN
sounds like a fun night

It was. I was convinced that I had reached nirvana before everyone freaked out.

I was one of the three people in the car who were actually crying having a panic attack. One of the others was excited and was all, "Let's go motherfuckers, I'll take on the whole FBI!" and the guy driving was tripping too hard to realize what was happening.

God damn an I glad we didn't make it to the road.

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
The cops don't make the laws, though. That's just how they're instructed to handle the situation.

I guess you're right, I'm just saying that scaring a bunch of high kids who weren't hurting anything out onto the road doesn't sound like the best possible action.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Warnings when I get back from work
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...