http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZh33gGK3Y8

On this trailer, there's this really catchy bass line that comes on eight seconds on, so yeah anyone know who it is? I've been looking for like twenty minutes now, and I still can't find it, help me?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
The Stone Roses-Fools Gold

thats what my cell phone is telling me it is.

EDIT: yep. checked it out. its right.
^Thanks so much man, I've always wanted to know what that song was! You sir are cool.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Crap, sorry man, thanks for the help, but that's not it, that's the song right after the one I'm talking about. The one I want to know comes on from 8-14 seconds into the video.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Thanks man, I appreciate it! I've been looking for this damn song forever, and I'm starting to think that it doesn't even exist!
Quote by Senor Kristian
If it helps, it was in Grand theft auto san andreas.

Edit: nevermind, wrong song.
^Yeah, thanks man, but we established that already, does anybody know, this has seriously been bugging me for a long time, because I really like that bass line, and I want to know who it is. ARGH
Quote by Senor Kristian
damn. it sounds soooooo familiar. like a song ive listened to numerous times. i just cant quite figure it out.
^I know huh! I've been looking through the songs on the soundtrack, but I still can't ****ing find it! Gah, the only thing that sounds remotely close to it is Now I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges, but it's not it!
Quote by Senor Kristian
All right, well it's kinda late here, and I have to go some where in the morning, so I'm off to bed, but if anyone knows, please let me know! Also, thanks to daytripper75, and maniac111 for helping.
Quote by Senor Kristian
^i was doing the same. i dont think its on the soundtrack. for some reason i think the part where it stops is an actual stop in the song, then i think some drums come in, and it starts again. im not sure though. i just feel like i know it.