They ROCK! I guess they have sick concerts and are all show about it. What do you guys think about them? (sorry if this is kind of pointless, i just want to know what people think of GWAR)
Last edited by killerswan at Jun 11, 2008,
Well, for a gimmick, I prefer Lordi, because I actually like some of their music. Anyway, this is in the wrong section. Take it to Bands & Artists.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
i dont like em...thats it...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
they're sweet
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Most people just like them because of the live shows, but I like the music as well. Beyond Hell is a good album. I would love to see them live.
Quote by killerswan

One of my favorite videos on YouTube.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
I saw them live a year or 2 ago. it was fun. they were spewing some sort of green liquid all over everyone
i hate GWAR
i just think the music sucks, and they look intergalactic homosexual dinosaur vikings
I Cant Blame Anyone For Disliking Them But IThink Them Being So Different Has Worked Well For Them. I Only Have A Few Songs But I Like Them.