http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1iuEcu7O50

Anybody else hate him as much as I do? I watched this movie a really long time ago, when I was a little kid. I just watched this little clip and now I am infuriated!

Jesus Christ, He invites himself into Charlton Heston's Home, and doesn't even dress up for the occasion. If you're going to see somebody, you had better look nice. Charlton takes him into his home and treats him with hospitality, but Micheal starts attacking him and insulting his intelligence. Then, he tells him to apologize!

Not only is it just a sh*tty interview, Micheal was just acting like a major dick the whole time.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Meh, I don't really like him all that much, but I thought Bowling for Columbine was a good documentary. Michael Moore or not, it made you think, for better or for worse.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i don't even need to watch the video to tell you what a fat fvcking **** he is.

that whale needs to die of a heart attack and soon. he is such a virulent and disgusting individual (who i'm not so sure deserves the status of personhood).

simple answer: yea, i hate him as much as you do. he needs to shut his mouth.
Epi Les Paul Standard (vintage sunburst with SD pearly gates pickup in the bridge and SD Alnico II Pro in the neck)
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Avatar 2x12 (vintage 30 and marshall heritage speakers)
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2
Quote by fallenangel20
Meh, I don't really like him all that much, but I thought Bowling for Columbine was a good documentary. Michael Moore or not, it made you think, for better or for worse.

I think I'm going to try to watch it again. It will probably make me angry and I'll probably start breaking things though.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Meh, he brings up some good points sometimes, but most of his stuff is quite biased. I just take everything he says with a grain of salt.
Quote by CORT noob
I think I'm going to try to watch it again. It will probably make me angry and I'll probably start breaking things though.

I was scanning over the channels one night, and I saw it was on IFC, and decided to watch it.

Like I said, I don't really like HIM that much, but the point of the movie was decent, at least, IMO. The crime rate in American is just insane, and there ISN'T a real clear answer as to why.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Well. Charleton Heston is a dick. How else was he supposed to treat him? I'm not a Michael Moore fanboy or anything.. I'm just saying.. Heston acted like a tool. When those incidents happened he acted like the most important thing was to make sure guns don't look bad. He also offended quite a few people.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by CORT noob
Anybody else hate him as much as I do?
NO.

i hate him more than you could possibly imagine.
he's a big, fat, tub of arrogant, no-talent goo.
ticket sales to his movies prove that P.T.Barnum was right.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It's funny how he tries to be sentimental sometimes. You know all he's thinking is "should I hit up Burger King or Wendy's after this?"
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
i thought sicko was pretty good, cause the american health care system is f***ed up.
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Quote by primusfan
he's a prick but he's usually right.
role model?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well. Charleton Heston is a dick. How else was he supposed to treat him? I'm not a Michael Moore fanboy or anything.. I'm just saying.. Heston acted like a tool. When those incidents happened he acted like the most important thing was to make sure guns don't look bad. He also offended quite a few people.

Yeah I disagree with TS here. So far into the interview, Michael Moore seems to be brief and to the point. There's no reason he should take crap from Charleston Heston or whatever, because the questions are legit.
Quote by zerohero
i thought sicko was pretty good, cause the american health care system is f***ed up.

Honestly, whats ****ed up about our system?
I'm such a loser I couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a carton of cigarettes!
Quote by fredrico0012

Well.. the last time I went into a dentist appointment, I came out with mono.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I think he uses editing to his advantage in his films and exploits it but i don t think he seemed any worse than Charlton Heston in that clip but than again im not to keen about either of them
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well.. the last time I went into a dentist appointment, I came out with mono.
you got something for nothing. quit complaining you ungrateful bastard.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by Nikita, Righ?
Yeah I disagree with TS here. So far into the interview, Michael Moore seems to be brief and to the point. There's no reason he should take crap from Charleston Heston or whatever, because the questions are legit.

He starts throwing the attacks near the end of the video.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by fredrico0012

its not free, we pay up the ass for medicine and medical care while other places like canada get free health care
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
So, just finished watching Bowling for Columbine.

Ok, first he says it's not the media that makes us violent, and then he blames it on the media?

BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123