What does everyone think? I don't really know any American online stores other than Musicians Friend as I live in Australia, but plan on ordering a guitar to my sister who's in USA right now and can bring it back for me.

So what are the best online stores in terms of range and price?
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
MusiciansFriend, hands down. Fast shipping, large selection, great customer service and prices. I've purchased most of my gear from them.

Music123 is good also, although I believe they're owned by the same company, which also owns Guitar Center.
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
MF is my favorite for range, Sam Ash is a good site as well.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Musicians' Friend is #1, Guitar Center is very similar they just have a worse reputation and slightly lower selection.

EDIT: from the bottom of my heart i apologize for the over-inflated guitar prices in Austrailia
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
lol "fast shipping"? everything i got from there has taken over 2 weeks to arrive n they said it would be "3-6 business days" bull****! but still they are my fav for online shopping
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Sweetwater.com has by far the best customer service.

Musiciansfriend.com seems to have warehouse issues, often sending the wrong product. I once ordered a multi-guitar stand, and when I opened the box that I received in the mail, I found a ukulele.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
It might be a case of who will actually ship to Australia. I asked a few online stores when I was buying a pair of Seymours and Sweetwater were one of the few that did. They were great too, you get a personal email from a rep who you can email questions back and forth until you are happy to proceed.
same day music.com

free shipping and only $14 for 2day shipping.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by guitarnoize
It might be a case of who will actually ship to Australia. I asked a few online stores when I was buying a pair of Seymours and Sweetwater were one of the few that did. They were great too, you get a personal email from a rep who you can email questions back and forth until you are happy to proceed.

No no, read again what I wrote, I don't need to ship to Australia, which is why the topic of this is best online guitar stores for USA! I only need to ship to America, I was just trying to work out the best online stores to do this.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
will you have to pay any customs and tariffs if your sister brings you the guitar?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
will you have to pay any customs and tariffs if your sister brings you the guitar?

No I already checked with customs, as long as it is less than 26kg and less than $5000, I don't have to pay any taxes.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by brleealbright
MusiciansFriend, hands down. Fast shipping, large selection, great customer service and prices. I've purchased most of my gear from them.

Music123 is good also, although I believe they're owned by the same company, which also owns Guitar Center.

Same. Wet into a few local stores that had a fender strat for 200 and on Musiciansfriend I got it for 189 with an amp and gig bag
It's worth noting that Musician's Friend, Music123, Musician, and Guitar Center are now the same company. In my experience, their shipping is fast but if you have a problem customer service is sub par. I've also dealt with Zzounds, American Musical, and some smaller ones without much hassle. Honestly, all the big ones have to offer decent service to stay competitive.
i order from musicians friend a lot. i always gotten my stuff within 2-3 days and always the right stuff. ive dealt with zzounds as well but they charge tax to people in NJ were as musicians friend doesnt so that was a downer.