dc101!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
How do the stations differ from area to area, as in locations. By zip code? By city?
M U S E
Quote by jycottonmouth
How do the stations differ from area to area, as in locations. By zip code? By city?

Pretty much by city.
You'll probably get all the major stations out of LA. Just google search radio stations in the LA area. I'm sure you'll get descriptions, links to stations' sites, etc.
Quote by ByTheWay27

Yeah, can't go wrong with an 88.1. Here in Chattanooga, it's a college rock station. Up in Nashville, I think it's a classic rock station. Not so sure though...
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Are you new to earth??
How do you not know about your own radio stations.
The only rock station I know of in LA is KROQ.
Quote by jycottonmouth
What about in Fullerton, CA which is near LA

L.A. has a good one, 101.1

Think that's it anyway, so far I've heard GNR, Black Crowes, Pink Floyd, Audioslave, RATM, etc. etc.
Quote by Iron_Dude
Yeah, can't go wrong with an 88.1. Here in Chattanooga, it's a college rock station. Up in Nashville, I think it's a classic rock station. Not so sure though...

Over here in Northern California it's an 80's revival station.